Thread: The Ride
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Married Couple

Danielle smiled as Gage laid back on the bed and placed his hands behind his head. He was once again hard and she stared at his massive body and chest as she crawled up him. She made sure her hands touched as much of him as she could as she worked her way up him. She ran her fingers throught he thick dark brown curls that spread across his massive chest. She placed a foot next to each of his hips and slowly lowered herself onto him. She smiled as she slowly slid onto him; her warm womanhood eagerily sucking him up into her. He moaned as the last of him slid smoothly into her. "Gage," she gasped as she felt their bodies met, causing him to bottom out in her. She placed her hands on his massive chest and balance herself as she moved on him. She watched him through a haze of pleasure as she did. He brought his hands to her thighs and softly carassed them before roaming to her ass and resting there as she moved on him. She brought herself to an extremely highten pleasure twice before resting her knees next to him on the bed.

Danielle couldn't keep from smiling at Gage, which in turn made him smile back, as she again moved on him. She continued to stare at him as she again brought herself to climax. She felt herself shake uncontrollably. She leaned forward and rested her head on his chest. But before she even had the chance to catch her breathe, she was underneath him. She took in the sight of his body on hers. Her sky blue eyes stared into his dark brown ones as he moved in her. Their eyes remained locked for some time as they made love. It was she who finally broke the stare as a wave of pleasure rushed over her. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as he plunge into her, causing the best orgasim yet.

Danielle wrapped her arms around Gage and held him tightly, pulling him to her. Their lips grazed sending a heated fire through her before he covered hers completely with his. She felt his tongue mate hers, bringing her to the edge of pleasure once again. She wondered how it was she could have been so afraid of his love making when he had been nothing but kind and gentle to her. Even now, this giant of a man made sure that she was so ready for him. This knowledge pushed her over the edge that she teetering on.

Gage felt Danielle's releasal again as she called his name. He had lost count of how many she had had, but really didn't care. She had been pleasuring herself on him and that was all that matter to him. Because the more she was pleased, the more it pleased him. "Oh Danielle," he groaned as pushed her legs up with his forarms, causing them the rest there. He was able to push further and harder into her, causing her to moan and gasp his name. He loved hearing her call his name as he pleasured her.

Gage pulled back from Danielle and turned her over. He couldn't keep from smiling at the fact that she still was gasping for breathe as she pushed herself up on her hands and knees. He knew from being with her several times the night before that she enjoyed it roughly from behind. He slapped her ass cheek hard, causing her to yelp, and leaving a large red hand print behind. "MMM," he moaned as he gave the other check the same treatment. It too shone bright red. He then plundged himself deep and hard into her, causing her to buck on him. "Gage," she gasped as she bucked wildly on him. He gave a light laugh from wondering if her brother knew just how wild his sister was; if he knew that she was a wild tigeress that let loose when she was in bed. He pushed the thought aside because he knew that John didn't know this little tid bit about his sister.

Gage wrapped Danielle's long honey blonde hair around his fist and pulled it until her head tilted back as she looked at him. "Fuck me, Gage," she pleaded. "Fuck me hard!!!" He loosened her hair just enough to let her head drop back down. With her hair still in his hand, he grabbed both of her shoulders and began to fuck her rough and hard. He heard her gasp his name over and over again as he pushed deep and hard into her. She almost growled as she looked at him over her shoulders and demanded that he do it harder. "Oh God," he gasped as he wondered if he could. He slammed into her as hard as he could. "Cum in me, Gage," she begged. "Fill me with your cum." He squeezed her shoulders hard and slammer her faster. Her moans filled his ears and soon his own could be heard. He closed his eyes as he felt his balls tighten. He felt squirt after squirt shoot from him. His knees felt weak as she slowly moved on him and milked him of every drop.

Gage wrapped his arms tightly around Danielle and held her close to him. Their breathing was slowly returning to normal as they laid there in each others arms. He lightly kissed her forehead, eyes, nose, lips, and then the forehead again as he held her. The woman he had wanted more than any other had once again pleasured him like no other woman ever could, or ever would. He felt her own kisses on his chest, her fingers running through the thick dark brown curls that were spread across his chest. "Don't ever let me go," she whispered. "I won't," he said back into her forehead. "I promise I'll never let you go." A year later, they were married and he kept his promise to her.