View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 10:52 PM
Huggable!

don't know.....

Quote:
Originally posted by rold
1) He knows that i have a crush on him.....
2) I show affection to him but he think it only friendly affection....
3) some guy approach me...., he go away...., my friend told me he was jellous but he didn't show me a sign....
4) at the office, he was happy with me, after office hours he always run off and leaving me behind....

rold,
I really don't know..... but 1) HOW does he know you have a crush on him? Maybe he doesn't know, did you tell him you do?

2) He might think your just a nice, friendly guy. Does he know your bi? Are you sure he is? He might just be having fun at work thinking your only a co-worker and nothing more.

3) You don't know for sure why he left. Could be he was jealous, but could be for some other reason too. That would explain why he hasn't shown you a 'sign'.

4) He has fun at work, lots of people fool around at work but have no personal interest in thier co-workers. He runs off to his after-work-life. Could be he's not interested or he doesn't know you are....

I guess you need talk with him, rather then continue as you are. I would ask him if he could stay after work some night for a few minutes and just briefly tell him how you feel and ask for his thoughts. Good luck. Let me know how it goes. teddy