Thread: Open Marriages
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2004, 07:26 PM
Gone with the Wind

part 2. Wanda resumes working the scratching post

Maturity? Selfishness?
HAH!
How dare you to presume to know my level of maturity, or if I am selfish?
If selfish means I want to be in charge of my self, my life, and my body, then yes, because...
I fuck whomever I want WHEN I want. I control my body, and my appetites.
I am not an animal, driven mindlessly to copulate, and to reproduce.
As a bisexual, primarily lesbian woman, I am not too likely to have a child.
I just happen to enjoy sex tremendously. I like having a variety of partners and sexual experiences. I fuck a lot!!!!
I do not desire to have to gain PERMISSION to do so.
(Lil, I wrote the first post before you posted your reply, I just am a slow typist.)
Lil is in a loving, NEGOTIATED arrangement.
So am I.
My arrangement is I am careful about disease, pregnancy, my own personal safety, and the safety of my home and loved ones.
And I fuck whomever I please.
I use "fuck" to cover any sexual encounter, as I sleep with other women more than I sleep with men. "Fuck" just seems to cover it all so well.
I was married, and in a "monogamous" relationship.
At least I though so.
Hubby, the dear rat bastard I have spoken of before, gave me an unplanned pregnancy, chlamydia, and gonnorhea.
If I had not suffered a "spontaneous AB" (a miscarriage to those of you not in medicine) I might have tried to stay married, to provide for my child.
THAT IS THE BEST REASON FOR MARRIAGE!!!!
The government also tries to makes it almost impossible to share your life with someone else without marriage.
Insurance, Social Security, visiting in the hospital, signing papers when the other person is sick, all these things are so frustrating without marriage, that stupid little piece of paper.
YES!!!
I AM PRO SAME -SEX MARRIAGE!!! -for this reason, and to protect any children involved...
But to enforce monagamy????
Please don't forget it was still illegal in several states to have sex with anyone other than your spouse until VERY recently. This was enforced very selectively.
Open marriage is about respect.
Respect for each other, for yourselves, and for any others involved.
That seems much more mature than enforced, unwanted monogamy.

Bitch Dyke Kitty Wanda is too tired to claw and rant anymore.

WW

---Margaret Cho