View Single Post
Old 06-15-2003, 05:47 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Early morning opening the library also means I get to leave early, which works nicely since this is Tim's early class day. He picks me up from the library .... we stop at my place to grab some casual clothes, but I don't bother to change into them yet .... we head to his place.

Tim is feeling a bit frisky and begins kissing me deeply as soon as I stand up from the passenger seat of his car. His arm is around me as we walk and kiss our way across the parking lot to the stairway up to his place, it is just a few steps, but it takes a bit of time to climb them and by the time we get to his front door, my skirt is riding high up my hips we turn so my back is to his chest as he searches his pockets for his keys ... which seems to be taking him an awful long time, but he distracts me with kisses and his free hand working fingers between my pussy lips. I lean back against him for support as I feel a tingle building.

Finally he finds the keys and begins to insert it into the keyhole when the sound of a door opening half registers on my brain ... the door next to Tim's suddenly swings inward and Tim's neighbor Brian steps outside. There is no way to hide from him, no disguising anything, oh my gad!!!! There I stand with private parts on public display. Brian smiles slowly, acting as if nothing out of the ordinary is going on. I feel Tim's grin against the side of my neck and know he is even more excited by this unexpected turn of events.

Brian takes the time to say hello to both of us and comment on what a beautiful day it is, a day when something wonderful should be happening!!! He grins broadly taking a moment to glance down at my dripping pussy and Tim's fingers holding it open for view. "Beautiful indeed!" and leaves whistling a nondistinct tune.

Tim pushes us through the front door, closes it, pushes me toward the couch and after pulling me in a very slouched seated position stands in front of me moving my legs to his shoulders and drives deep inside me. Like I said before, he may look like the boy next door, but he can be very bad sometimes!!! :)