View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 04:15 PM
Erotic Author on the Rise

Send a message via AIM to Dapharoah69 Send a message via Yahoo to Dapharoah69
Grandma's Keen Eyes Part III

Diamante looked up at me

and I was at a loss for words. That was very rare for me, for a nigah to have me all ga-ga-goo-goo like a newborn who just said "DADDY." I tried to hide it from my face but the niggah was so goddamn fine I had to shake his hand. It was firm. Like his ass.

"Sup, dawg," I said a tad bit excitedly. When I was around fine ass niggahs I was giddy and jubilantly off the chain.

"Sup, Arttist, right? Its been a while since we spoke." His voice was ghetto heaven, for real. Gritty, smoky and oozing with caramel.

I was curious. "What are you doing in my grandmother's room?" I asked him, pulling up one of Grandma's stools and sitting on it. He was pulling the TV from the wall, inspecting it.

He gave a discreet smile. Nothing about this man spelled G-A-Y. In fact he was so masculine I damn near passed out. I wondered did he get down. The niggah so sexy how could he not? I wanted the ass but damn, how could I get it? He looked like a Top. I was a Top. And I wasn't in the mood to be teaching niggahs how to take dick. Yet he was someone different, somebody that turned me on with a smile.

I guess he didn't hear me.

"Dawg..."

He looked up, sitting on grandma's bed. "Yo." He focused back on the TV.

Was ole boy ignoring me? I hated to be ignored. Getting an attitude (my dick hard as a rock), I pulled the stool over to him and I said, "Why it gotta be all like that, dawg? I had asked you a question."

He frowned and brushed dust from the top of the TV. "I'm fixing your grandmother's cable. She asked me to."

I was really getting aggitated. "You're flauging, dawg."

He looked at me dumbly. "Flauging? What the fuck is flauging?"

I stood up, suddenly not liking this niggah. Was he talking down to me? I'ma Gangsta! I don't got time for arrogantly conceited bitch ass niggahs named after Mitubishi cars: I mean Diamante? Please, niggah.

He got some motherfucking nerve. Bitch! "Camoflauging. Like blending in with the scenery. The art of vanishing."

He was shaking his head. "Oh. OK." He was brushing his finger over the missing cable sproket on the back of the TV. "Camoflauging. Flauging is not a word. But I got you, dawg. Flauging, maybe I should use it. My significant other flauged today. And shit, I guess I learned a new word. Flauging." I didn't like the way he was looking at me.

"This is the Hood, dawg." I was running my hands over my thighs, a little uneasy. "You kno' how we do."

He stood up and faced me, his hands in his pockets. His head tilted to the left, he studied me.

What the fuck are you looking at like that? I asked, "Dawg, why are you sizing me up?"

He was cautious. "When was the last time...you know, had some pussy?"

His question threw me. Yea, I loved women. I loved pussy. And I loved niggahs and getting the booty. That was on the DownLo. For real, but when he asked me this I smiled and said, "Just tonight, before I came here."

He was laughing. "Really?"

"Yea, really." I was getting upset. "Are you igging me, dawg?"

"Igging? Another slang word, 'ey? What grade did you drop out of? I like to talk with intelligent men, not arrogant little niggahs."

Oh no this niggah didn't! We 'bout to get down and get dirty in a minute, Playboy! "Little? Niggah..." I walked up in his face and took the top of his coveralls into my hands. "Look, bitch ass niggah. You don't know who you're fucking with."

"Do you think you scare me, dawg?" He kissed at me, getting into my mental. "Grip me harder Daddy, damn yo, I'm so fucking scared of you, Pimp...Please, bitch!"

"Did you just call me a bitch?"

"Aww, I'm sorry. Ho!"

I threw a punch at his face and he pivoted on his heel, caught my fist and back punched me in the face. I fell back on the wooden floor. Damn, that hurt. I was short of breath. Caught off guard with his brutal attack, all I saw was red. I wanted the bitch dead. I thought about my shiny .22 in my glove compartment in my car.

His eyes were laser beams. "Don't touch me, Niggah. I came here to fix your grandma's TV, not be harrased by you. And you didn't get any pussy tonight, dawg. Men who get the trim act a certain way. I should know. I'ma man, and you're not walking on cloud nine. You're sure it was woman pussy you got?" A few beats of silence. "Or boy pussy? After all, you did jump in tha tUPS truck earlier after putting your dick on ole boy's ass. I was watching you the entire time, motherfucker!"

I staggered to my feet

laughing, finding this all funny.

"Boy pussy." I was shaking my head. "Are you insinuating that I'm a faggot or something?"

"Nah, dawg. TO each his own, but I thought I saw you press your thang up on ole boy ass. You jumped in the truck. And you didn't come back to now, with different clothes on. Smelle like you had a shower. I mean, come on dawg," said Diamante, looking through his tool bag, finding this all childish. "It don't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out."

"Well you're wrong."

"Women change clothes two, three times a day. Not niggahs. Not men!"

"So you generalizing a niggah?"

"If the shoe fits wear it, dawg. Represent who you are. Don't hide it, Arttist.."

"What about it I don't wear socks? This shit is crazy. You don't know me, you don't know shit about me, dawg. And I'm not gay, I don't fuck men. Get that shit right dawg."

He pulled out a little pair of pliers, looking it over. "Whateva, niggah. Who you try'na convince, me or yourself. I'm not the judge and jury, dawg." He pulled the blunt from his shirt pocket and put it behind his ear. "If I was the judge I'd throw your ass out of my court room for contempt. Lying. Come on, dawg. You fucked ole boy, didn't you?"

Time to be evasive, he's pulling my card. Gotta be more careful next time. "I don't get it. My grandma just called me upstairs to fix her TV. Then you show up, and you claim she asked you. Something is not right."

He took out his wallet and opened it, pulling out a small business card. He walked up to me and I froze. We were eye level, breathing each other's air. I saw FUCK ME ARTTIST in his eyes, couldn't deny it. He slid the card in my top shirt pocket. "My dad's a shrink. I think you should go talk to him. You have...issues dawg, and it ain't Ebony or VIBE."

My dick stood even straighter, to the point it started to irritate me. I looked down, homeboy had beef, and it was hard as well. I thought about ole boy back at my crib, the one with the good booty. I smiled thinking about his breathing on my neck, dick and chest. Yet I wanted Diamante.

"So you're not gay?" asked Diamante, being condescendingly vulgar.

"N...ope."

"Faggot?"

"No, man."

"Man fucking a man?"

"DIAMANTE! Damn,d awg! You ain't g'on be disrespecting me in my grandma's house, dawg. I got family in here."

He pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number. He put it on speaker.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Someone answered. "Sup, baby," said Diamante, "Where are you?"

"Oh, baby. I'm...home."

"How many packages you delivered UPS today?"

My heart froze.

The man at home in my bed was his boyfriend.

His dude. The one who was "Flauging," I closed my eyes.

My card pulled.

When he was done talking to his dude

listening to him lie about his whereabouts, Diamante hung up the phone. He looked at me again, walkin gup to me. I braced myself for a punch or a kick. He was mad as hell, and who could blame him. I was mad as hell. I didn't know UPS boy had a man, he told me he was unattached. I should have known. Online niggahs were slutty Ho's anyways. Which was why half of them wanted to be DownLo, so their lovers wouldnt find their asses fucking other people.

"So, you're not bisexual, dawg?" Diamante asked me, tears biting the bottom of his eyes. And this stung me. A niggah as sexy as him shouldn't be hurt. And it was all my fault. Yet I couldn't beat myself up. Ole boy gaveme the booty. I didn't beg him, and he led me on. But does it make it right?

"Diamante, dawg..." What could I say. "I'm sorry. He told me he didn't have a dude. And we weren't supposed to meet up, I mean..." Diamante lowered his head, his hsoulders shaking. I tok him into my arms and held him. Man this was fucked up. "He delivered a package to my grandma today, and I realized then he was the niggah I had talked to on Adam 4 Adam."

"He has a profile up?" Diamante was in shock. He looked up at me, taking a few steps back, his mouth open. "He does? What is his screenname? Give it to me."

"I will. But dawg..." I was stuck in a messed up situation. I just broke up someone's happy home. "Damn."

"I got a confession to make," Diamante said, looking me dead in the eyes. "Your grandmother didn't order the package that came. I bought her some new knitting stuff, since she loves making quilts. And I had UPS specifically have my dude deliver it, just to see if he would flirt with you, and for me to find out if you were gay or not."

I remained silent. I slowly approached him, breathing controllably. I eyed him, wouldn't look away. He looked fragile, like his entire world has exploded in his face. Just when I got the nerve to take this bitch by the back of the head and pull those sexy lips up to my thick lips, he walked around me, pulled out Grandma's dresser and looked for the cable cord. "The problem with her TV is that the back sproket is missing, like someone yanked it out." He got on his knees, leaning his head down towards the floor, looking for the cable.

His face down, ass up. Damn, boy. DAMN! Why he doing this to me?

I got on my knees, my dick directly behing his ass and I said, "Where's the cable?"

He sat up, and his back bumped into me. I was kissing his neck and he brought his hands up to my head, twirling his ass on my dick. He was moaning in a very thuggish way. No tlike a bitch. Not like a Ho. But like a man. And it turned me on.

I was unzipping my pants, springing my dick free. It was harder than it was when I turned the UPS bitch into a slepping beauty. Diamante turned to face me, giving me some tongue. Our tongues danced in unison, opening up in me a deep anger I didn't know I had. Angry about being bisexual, angry about being turned on by guys. His kiss made me feel safe, secure. Wrapping his arms around me he said, "Give it to me, show me what made my dude go off and destroy a three year five month plus relationship...I need you. Now, dawg...."

I was holding him, enjoying the kiss. "Really..." He took my breath away.

"Really. I wouldn't lie about it."

I believed him. We connected as his tongue trailed my bottom lip, then top lip...he softly bit my bottom lip, pulling me closer to him, and I surrendered all that was inside for just a taste of his thuggish wine.

He held his hand up to my lips and I ran my tongue all over it, suckling on his thick fingers one by one, looking deep into his eyes.

He gripped my dick, jacking me off gently, taking his time, studying his movements, bringing me ecstacy...I shuddered from the pleasure. He laid under me and told me to ride his face. I stood up, taking off my pants. I then went over and locked grandma's door. I was so excited I couldn't think. I had never fucked in grandma's room. I jacked off in her bed before but I was younger and din't really know what the fuck was going on. I was feeling like shit. I liked the UPS dude, a lot, even though I could remember the tightness of his asshole and not his name right now. But being in here with Diamante, a sexy, got-it-together niggah who wasn't a Ho, who challenged me, who wasn't afraid to punch a niggah in the chest (I LOVED THAT SHIT), had me open wide.

For the first time I felt like I had met my soulmate.

Let's be real. When a niggah's dick got hard he didn't think about love. When you wanted that nut you didn't think about devotion. When you wanted those rocks off you d idn't thinka bout martinis. When you wanted to beat pussy or ass or even get some head you didn't play Love Songs.

Diamante changed all that. In a matter of seconds.

Now that I was completely naked, he took my boxers and ran hi sslick tongue all over them. He stared deep into my eyes, slowly pushign them into his mouth. He pulled me to him and we kissed, my tongue brushing my draws. HOT SHIT! He then took my boxers from hi smouth and pushed them in mine.

"Keep them there, niggah. Let's see about this Thug in you, dawg."

I did what he said.

I got on my knees and he lay under my ass. I was facing the dresser. I held the dresser as his tongue slid across my nuts...to my ass, deep in my ass. I could feel my walls gripping his slick tongue. Oh my goodness, never felt this shit before like this. Damn, yo. Kid, fuck yo. I quivered, never had anyone made me feel like this...He was munching the hole.

"Mmm, this shit taste good,d awg...damn, yo." He was talkign shit to me. The way I liked. But I couldn't say shit, boxers were in my mouth. I was a shaking pipe filled with pressure.

I took the boxers from my mouth. "You like that chocolate, dawg?" I was fingering my nipples, my ass jiggling on his face. Ho shit, but it felt good. I had to breath in deeply, my ab muscles appearing and vanishing at three second intervals.

He got up and told me to lean against the bed. I did, he spread my legs open, my dick and nuts on display. He took my dick and wrapped the boxers around it, and he began stroking with the skill of pearl divers. He put the head in his mouth and he tightened his jaws, makign slurping sounds as his right hand gripping the boxers around this good dick brought me pleasure.

"Let's get the first nut out of the way."

Diamante said, "What about your grandma?"

He said, "Fuck your Grandma. She had her fun. Its our turn."

He was on his knees, ass up, working the shaft. He made me feel so goddamn good! My thighs shaking, my cell phone rang. I answered it. It was Mr. UPS.

"Sup, are you ok, dawg?" he asked.

"Yea." I watched his man, his Ex man, suck me up. "I'm...fine."

"When you're coming back?"

I wanted Diamante to be mine. But how could I do it? "Soon. Until then..." Damn, bitch suck that shit, damn. "Cook you something and set up a place at the table for me."

"OK, be safe."

Click.

My thighs locked up, and an electric bolt started from the cusp of my toes, exploded in my thighs, tingled my loins, sent shivers up my spine and popped in my nuts and I said, "I'm bout to nut, Baby."

I began to come all over the boxers, he kept stroking it, running his tongue behind the head of my dick, making me feel sensational, I have NEVER FELT THIS...

When it was over he got on his knees and he licked all the nut from the boxers, swallowing, then he shoved my draws in his mouth and he slowly pulled them out, making sure all the cum was gone. With a smack of his lips.

I was about to fuck this niggah real good! FUCK!

"Ready for round two?" He asked, taking off his clothes, turning around to put the ass in my face. He spread those cheeks, and home boy had a pretty ass. Damn! Tight chocolate rose bud just ready to be plucked.

I looked past Diamante, about to stand up and slid it up in him and when my hands hit the floor to press myself up I saw my Grandma peering through the door from the adjoining room, her eyes glittering dangerously. And I pretended I didn't see her as I froze, willing myself not to move.

I was about to piss on myself, goddamn it I couldn't believe this. That's why she had us both come to fix her cable that didn't need fixing.

She set us up.