Thread: Goblin Wars
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2003, 05:06 PM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
Goblin Wars IV

The world had changed for De'Allen. For the first time she totally surrendered to her body's cravings. For the past nine nights Gabish visited her and mated with her. And no matter how much he used her body she wished for more of his attentions. Each morning the ritual was the same for her. Upon waking up she would go to the little water pool in the cave to wash her self to clean the Goblin cum from her body. Despite having an ugly Goblin mounting her each night, she becan to think of him as her lover. These thoughts coursed through her mind and her heart was very confused over her mixed emotions.

"What is wrong with me?", De'Allen said aloud to the empty dark of the cave. Nolonger did De'Allen care to try and dress herself. She walked about the cave totally naked. "Why is this happening to me?" she asked herself. She sat there in the dark hoping for night, hoping for Gabish to visit her again and time could not pass soon enough.

From a dark corner of the cave she heard a voice whisper out to her, "Lady?". Gabish stepped out of the corner and walked up to her.

"Gabish, what are you doing here? You will be seen." De'Allen said.

"I come to tell the lady, that the warriors will be bringing another elven wench here soon. She was taken from some village North of the Gray Mountains." He stroked her creamy white breasts watching the light pink nipples harden at his touch.

De'Allen looked up at him noticing his boldness. Yet the fires of her womb began to grow with anticipation, the folds of her cunt hungry for his touch.

He gently pushed her on to her back, his cock and testicals already free from his groin slit. "Gabish can't stay too long, but he breed his wench good today."

"Oh yes my Goblin breed me." she said spreading her legs to allow him to enter her moist cunt. She slowed hard as she felt the first touch of his huge cock upon her cunt folds.

"Hsssssssss!" she said as his cock plunged deep into her. Quickly she locked her legs around his hips to hold him till he would empty himself in her warm womb. "Oh yes, my Golbin please breed me. Please take me."

The banging of his hips into her his cock raming in and out of her brought a growing fire deep inside her. Yet something felt different. It was like a hot spot burning a hole in her lower stomach. The pleasure of this sensation caused her to thrust her hips harder then ever before against his cock. It was like her body was desperate for something. It seemed to her that her body knew something she didn't.

The explosion of his cock's cum in her triggered the most violent orgasm she ever felt. Her body instinctively tried to draw out of Gabish all his seed to extinguish the hot spot in her body.

She held Gabish trapped between her legs not letting him withdraw his cock from her cunt. Her hips started to thrust again his cock making his softened cock to become hard again. She brought him to orgasm two more times before she let him go and fell into sleep. The spasms of her womb continued to pulse as sleep took her.

The next morning De'Allen awoke. She had a second encounter with Gabish the night before. She mused over the fact that she had sex twice yesterday. But something felt odd. Her breast were tender and her stomach felt upset.

As she pondered these feelings. It suddenly occured to her. The realization struck her as if lightning had hit her. She knew that Gabish had successefully bred her; she was with child. Fear took root in her heart but it was for but a moment. But her mind turned to the warm glow of new life growing in her.

That day a new elven woman was thrust in the caves. Her weeping echoed her hearts lament. De'Allen looked up and saw her sitting on the cave floor. She stared at the cave floor crying. Her torn dress hung around her slender shoulders. Instantly De'Allen knew what had happened to her.

As she walked up to the new prisoner holding the stone cup with oil and a burning rag, De'Allen saw that the weeping woman was a Wood elf, and the rements of her dress, its brown and green colors where of the Misty Woods Clan of wood elves.

Upon closer inspection De'Allen was struck by the girl's age. De'Allen guested to be no more then 20 summers old. De'Allen was in fact mature at the age of 100 winters old. De'Allen's pity immediately leaped out for her. Though De'Allen knew this new woman was physically mature, she yet was emotional undeveloped.

"Little one, what is your name?" De'Allen said reaching down gently putting her arm around the sobbing woman.

Looking up, the elven maiden saw the naked form of De'Allen sitting next to her. Her eyes betrayed the thousands of questions she had. "Are you De'Allen?" was all she could say.

"Yes little one." De'Allen said as she gently pushed away the long dark brown hair of the young woman. Her dark brown eyes pleading with her to get her out of there. De'Allen couldn't help notice the partly naked form of the young woman. Her breasts were much smaller then the white creamy ones De'Allen had. The new woman's breast each had a very proud and pointy light brown nipple. A nasty bite mark showed red and angry where a Goblin had bitten her. De'Allen reached down to the bruised breast of the young woman and gently cupped it in her hand. The breast was so soft and the whole of De'Allen's hand could have easily covered the whole breast. "So what is your name little one?".

"I am called Leanna. But we all thought you where killed in an ambush" she said. Again her eyes betrayed the confusion in her mind.

"No I am a prisoner like you little one. They took me captive and killed the rest of my party. Are you alright, is there anything else wrong with you."

Leanna looked away down at her knees blushing. "I hurt there." she said pointing at her groin.

De'Allen moved her hand down to the woman's sex and she lightly felt the folds of the other woman's cunt. It was hot and felt like it was burning from the heat it gave off. De'Allen could feel the sticky clumps of gooey Goblin cum covering the other woman's cunt. "I see, I know the feeling well. Please come with me to the pool."

As the two of them walked to the pool Leanna asked, "have they, ummm," she said "touched you?"

"Yes they have, and I am with child now." De'Allen said factually.

"Oh my! I am so sorry, what are you going to do?"

"There is nothing I can do. Here sit there I will help you." De'Allen helped her close to the pool of water and bend down next to it." She reached down to the icy cold water and scooped up a hand full of water and started to wash Leanna's cunt.

"Ugh! that is cold" Leanna exclaimed. But the cold water started to cause her enflamed cunt folds to feel better. The swelling of her cunt started to subside. Yet as De'Allen continued to wash her, she couldn't help but feel aroused.

De'Allen stuck her index fingure inside Leanna's cunt. Immediately Leanna tried to rise to escape De'Allen's intruding finger. "Please hold still. Goblin cum turns thick and stays inside a woman. I think it is their way to insure other Goblins can't impregnate their women."

"Oh? do you think they will impregnate me?" Leanna said dreading the answer she knew already. Yet even though De'Allen was attempting to help her she couldn't help but like the strange feelings growing in her own womb.

De'Allen noticed the ever so slight rocking motion of Leanna against her finger as she tried to wash out the Goblins' cum. Surprising to her De'Allen started to begin to feel herself become aroused by Leanna. "Little one," she started to say swallowing a lump in her throat, "there is a way to make things here more bearable."

Leanna became aware of De'Allen's increasec body heat and the sweet scent of her sweat. "How my lady?" Uncertainty was very much evident in her voice.

"This night I will have to show you." De'Allen said. She countinued to dig her hand in the pool of water to wet her index finger and wash the inside of Leanna's cunt. De'Allen knew that her job of cleaning Leanna was already complete, but De'Allen enjoyed the arousal of the other woman too much as well as her own. "It is best to make sure all the Goblins seed is completely gone, she said trying not to betray her own excitement.

Somehow Leanna wasn't so sure about about that but she didn't say anything, just let De'Allen clean her and tried not to show she enjoyed it.

"Leanna, I must tell you something." De'Allen said as she knew that it was getting dark. "There is little you can do not to be ravished by the Goblins."

The young woman's eyes widened in fear. The whole of her first experience with the Goblins showed on her face.

"The only answer is to accept it as a given, and if possible get used to it." De'Allen spoke in a firm voice.

"How?"

"I will show you this night." De'Allen started to reach for a comb Gabish had given to her and started to comb her hair.

A noise came from the corner of the cave and stepping into the light Gabish walked in. He immediately saw the new prisoner and looked questioning at De'Allen.

De'Allen looked at him and said to him. "Gabish, this night you will have to be extra sweet. Will you for me?"

"Yes!" he said walking boldly to De'Allen. "Gabish will be very sweet."

Immediately De'Allen sat back using her arms as bracing and spread her legs wide open. Gabish got on his knees and started licking De'Allen's cunt. De'Allen's arms started to become weak and shake as the Goblin's tongue entered the whole of her cunt. De'Allen started to grind her pelvis harshly in Gabish's face. Moaning from the deep hollows of her throat, she let out "ughhhhaaaaa, harder love."

Horrified Leanna looked at the sight of the Goblin tonguing De'Allen. An erie excitement started to grow inside her stomach. Butterflies seemed to flutter in her stomach. It was difficult for Leanna to swallow or breathe. "Is he hurting you?" Leanna clenched tight her legs together.

"Ohhhhh, noooo, he is not! Finally De'Allens quievering arms gave out and she was on her back. "Ummmmmm yesss, and you too will know the feelings. Oh my please don't stop!" De'Allen was in another world, one her body made for her. "Ahaa! Gabish will you breed the other woman?" Her hips starting to buck franticly against the Goblin's tongue.

For a brief instant Gabish stopped to answer De'Allen's question. "Yes Lady, I breed her good just like I breed you. Gabish knows you are having Gabish's whelp, he smells the change in you." His tongue quickly continuing his torment of De'Allen's body.

De'Allen reached her orgasm her legs trying to push the Goblin's head all the way inside her. Then letting go De'Allen reached down and grabbed the Goblin's shoulders and pulled him up to her breasts. The Goblins cock started to seek the entrance to De'Allen's cunt.

Leanna just sat there staring at the hidious Goblin cock poke at De'Allen's cunt. A mass of pre-cum oozing from the red shaft coating her cunt. Then it found the opening to De'Allens cunt and entered her. It looked as if the size of the cock would split De'Allen in two. But it didn't.

The sight, sound and smell of the Goblin mounting De'Allen assaulted Leanna's senses. The sucking, slurping sound of the Goblin's cock pushing in and out of De'Allen, the oozing yellow of pre-cum escaping De'Allen's cunt coating her ass, and the pungent smell of sex all held Leanna transfixed to all that was happening.

"Oh, oh, oh yes, he is going to spill his seed in me. Yes, I am feeling it!" De'Allen moaned. "Aha, now it comes." A second orgasm took hold of De'Allen.

In disbelief Leanna saw a darker yellow thicker ooze squish out of De'Allen's over filled cunt. And all she could do was just stare frozen in shock. @