Thread: Goblin Wars
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003, 01:51 PM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
Goblin Wars VI

Leanna awoke with a start. She found herself in the arms of De'Allen. Memories of the past night came to her mind, and immediately she shuttered with both the pleasant thoughts and the ugly images in her mind.

Leanna started to pull herself away from De'Allen, but the sticky mess of the Goblin's cum that was covering their stomachs, hips and upper legs acted like glue and held them together. Slowly as Leanna pulled away, the sticky Goblin cum gave way.

De'Allen woke up seeing Leanna sliding herself away. "How are you feeling," De'Allen asked as she reached out with her left hand and stroked Leanna's long hair.

Looking up at De'Allen, tears foruming in her eyes, she asked, "Why,"?
"Why did you do that, why did you let him touch me."?

Grasping firmly the back of Leanna's head, "It is was neccessary. Soon you would have accepted your fate as I have, but for you it would now be easier."

Looking away Leanna turned her head. Her anger growing deep within her breast made her shake. "And what? To have some monster growing in my belly like you?" De'Allen too looked away ashamed.

De'Allen felt as if her insides where turning against her. Her already tender breast felt heavy to her. And the tighness of her lower stomach felt like a drum skin. And a slight bulge she could feel where once was a smooth surface.

"I am sorry De'Allen," Leanna said remorsely.

"Leanna, what can you do not to share my fate," De'Allen spoke as she reached down to touch the slight swell of her stomach. Anguish shown in her eyes as she realized that nothing could be done for her. "Though you are young emotionally by our standards, your body is ripe and I fear that too soon you too will be inpregnated."

Fear and dread filled Leanna's face. In the dim light Leanna could see the swelling of De'Allen's breasts and stomach. It was surprising just how quickly the changes where noticable. But then as she thought, Leanna knew that Goblins quickly matured much more so then elves.

"Come Leanna, lets clean ourself up," De'Allen said while getting up.

Standing over the pool of water in the cave, De'Allen started to wash off the caked on Goblin cum. Leanna walked over and stooped over next to De'Allen.

Reach down to Leanna, De'Allens right hand groaped to find Leanna's sex. "Let me see if the swelling has gone down," De'Allen ordered. And Once again as before De'Allen scooped up water from the pull to wash out Leanna's cunt to free it from the Goblin's cum.

Surprisingly Leanna with her left hand reached down and scooped up the pool's water and started to washout De'Allen's. Immediately as their eyes locked on each other a mutual understand was reached.

Slooping even lower De'Allen reached down and lightly kissed Leanna's cheek. The lightness of the kiss sending pleasant chills throughout Leanna. More hungerly De'Allens mouth opened and her little tongue parted her lips to lightly lick Leanna's cheek, trying to seek Leanna's lips.

Turning her head Leanna slightly, Leanna's own lips sought De'Allens.

Immediately each upon touching each others lips, they embraced. Hungerly both their mouths opened to admit the others tongues to probe each other's.

Leanna's hands swept upward to De'Allen's Breasts and held them in her slim fingers. Leanna's thumbs begining to rub De'Allen's nipples turning them into tiny spear points from the touch.

Breaking her embrace from De'Allen's lips, Leanna kissed and licked a trail down the side of De'Allen's neck, to her shoulders and finally to her breasts. Leanna's tongue found the soft pale pink nipple of De'Allen and soon Leanna's mouth had De'Allen's nipple in her mouth.

The fires of desire filled De'Allen as the gentle touch of of Leanna's mouth licked and sucked on her nipple. "Ohhhh little one, please take the other one," De'Allen moaned held transfixed but the pleasure of Leanna. Snaking down her right hand pass Leanna's firm ass, De'Allens finger sought to rub Leanna's cunt. "To day I will show you what I found in the maze of the caves."

De'Allen's mind raced with the excitement she and Leanna would soon find.