Thread: Goblin Wars
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2003, 02:46 PM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
Goblin Wars VII--truths un masked

The cold air of the cave began to give way to warmth on Leanna's nake forum. For some time both De'Allen and Leanna walked the twisting paths of the seemingly ends maze that where the caves.

Leanna asked hopefully, "Where are we going. Are we escaping?"

Whispering back to Leanna, "No, little one, we are not escaping. Even if we somehow find our way out of the caves, the Goblins would soon find and capture us."

Turning around De'Allen saw the questioning eyes of Leanna in the dark gloom of the cave, De'Allens make shift candle bearly giving enough light for either of them to see. "And what good would it do us if we did manage to escape?" "We are poisoned to our people now."

"Thats not true," Leanna burted out.

"Who among our people would accept us now that we have been violated by the Goblins? Who amoung our men could still the hunger that our bodies feel?"

Looking more concerned, Leanna asked, "I don't understand?"

"My dear, every day the hunger of my loins speaks to me and I am ashamed of those hungers. The Goblins have awoken a lust in me that I fear none can fill." "But it is more then that. I am with child now and sadly I fear you too will be with one of your own. None of our own would accept us."

"This can't be true, it just can't be," Leanna started to sob.

"I wish little one that it wasn't either."

Looking up at De'Allen, the tears streaming from her eyes, "I know the truth of your words Mistress, for I to am ashamed of the growing hunger in me, the desire to be filled."

Looking down a familier path in the cave that ended at a orange glow coming from a cavern opening, De'Allen whispered, "perhaps if the men of our kind knew lust many more would there be of our kind then being so few."

"My lady, where are we going then," Leanna asked fearfully.

"I wish I knew why, but we seek..." to ashamed to answer, De'Allen creeped toward the orange glow.

"What is this place," Leanna asked pearing from around a large boulder.

"It is a place where their metal smiths work," De'Allen answered the horseness of her voice causing Leanna to question De'Allens intentions.

There where only three males hard at work beating white hot iron into swords and other weapons. The sweat from there strong limbs running down the lenghts of their bodies. One of the Goblins grostesque mouths biting his red tongue as he beat fiercely at a long shaft of iron. The other two where working at the bellows pushing air into the forge.

"Little one, I don't expect you to fallow me any further, but I pray you to be quiet," De'Allen asked.

"What are you doing," Leanna asked in a panic as she saw De"Allen stand up and walk into the cavern. Leanna could but stare after De'Allen as she saw her walk boldly into the cavern. The exaggerated whishing of her hips could not but help provoke the Goblins when they noticed her.