View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 03:07 PM
Fallen

I have never watched the way a woman eats her food to try to determine the way she kisses, ect, but for me there definitely is a connection between food and the more sensual side of life.

I absolutely love food, if I wasn't doing what I do now, there is a very good possibility I would have tried to become a chef. I am adventurous in my food, and love to appreciate it, whether it be the texture, the presentation, the multitude of flavors and how they dance in my mouth. Spicey, savory, sweet, subtle, strong, the smell of it...I could go on and on about this...and my carnal desires are reflected (or perhaps my love of food stems from my desires) by my love of food (love the way a woman feels, looks, smells, tastes, how she shivers when I touch her in a certain way, ect).

As to whether it is a true indication of what kind of lover someone is by their food choices or how they appreciate food, I have no idea, but speaking for myself...that would be a yes.
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon