Thread: my birthday
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2003, 01:15 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Scorp
my birthday

You’d think that on your birthday you would get out of work early. Wishful thinking on my part. Yes, it was my birthday today. Through the years, it seems that celebrations have become less and less important, maybe we’ve all become old now. They are usually a good excuse of getting together, talk about what’s new but mostly talk about what was. Yea definitely getting old now.

Its night out, quiet as I pull up to my pad. Walking through a moonlit night, I wonder when they are going to finally fix the streetlamp. My shoes echo in the night as I work my way upstairs to my apartment. All is a bit too quiet, maybe everyone has gone out on my day of birth. Fantastic. Upon opening the door, I am greeted by blinding darkness. I tend to close all drapes, windows and doors. Darkness is good but lonely. Hell, that’s something I’m used to. Dropping my keys on the desk near the door, being routine and knowing exactly where to put them, walking around in the dark, taking off my shoes, to my room. By now, I have my coat off tossing it on the bed without even looking, my shirt goes off next while I flick my halogen lamp on in the same motion. A thin trail of light comes on, I have it set to the absolute minimum. Yea I’m not a fan of light.

I run my hand through my hair and sigh. It feels good to be at home. It feels even better when you take off your clothes after a long day at work. Somehow it completes the ‘I am home’ feeling. I slide off my pants and kick it towards the hamper. Sitting on my bed I work off my socks and stop, head bowed sniffing to the side I catch a whiff of perfume. Sniffing for the scent I look at my window and found that I left a crack of it open. Someone is smelling good for someone else. Pity it isn’t me.

I lay down on my bed stripped down to my boxers moving around in my sheets a bit. You know that great feeling of soft, cool sheets on your skin as you move around on it. I put my hands behind my head and stare up at the ceiling. Traces of the perfume trail soft fingers around my nose. Closing my eyes I take a moment and give in to a guilty pleasure and let the scent seduce me. Between moving on my sheets and taking in the fragrance, its enough to get me hard, really hard. Yes its been a while. The crack in the window lets in a autumn breeze and it blows gently on my skin, tracing down my body heightened by a light sheen of sweat. Little breathes dance from my face, to my chest tightening my nipples, down to my thighs. I even spread my legs a bit. My cock is pushing my boxers straight up in the air and I take it in my hand, using my palm to rub on my head, then gripping the cloth over it and stroke it up and down slowly.

A chuckle forms from my throat as I catch myself doing what I’m doing. We all talk to ourselves even though we won’t admit it. The great thing about a guilty pleasure is that it never fails to make you feel silly after you do it. No matter how good it was. Sitting up on my bed, I run my hand through my spiked hair and walk to the bathroom. I was wrong. To complete the feeling that you are now home and relaxed, one needs a shower, or a bath. Unfortunately I have one of those bath/showers where I am too tall for the tub. I have to do one of those submerge your chest but expose my knees, or expose the chest to have your legs inside. It becomes more of a slow workout, trying to decide where you want hot water instead of enjoyment.

I turn on the faucet to get the hot water going. Standing in front of the mirror I just had to check myself out. Posing, flexing making faces. Yes you do it too so be quiet. I slide my boxers off and realize that I’m still hard. Work has been long these days that I don’t even really have time for myself. Isn’t that sad? Traces of heated mist approaches my shoulders, letting me know my shower is almost ready. I do one more bicep flex and tell myself to go to the gym which I know deep inside I won’t do.

Putting my hand inside to test the water, I nod and slide the curtains to one side and step in. Hot water dances down my bare skin as I open my mouth to take in a breath of warm air. My dark hair now falling down against my head as I look down, planting both hands flat against the wall, facing the shower and letting the water blanket my body. Easing my neck side to side, getting a massage somehow from the water. Warm air heightens my sense of smell. Maybe that’s why shampoos and soap always smell stronger inside the shower then when done. I think about this because all of a sudden the perfume which was faint in my room now fills the bathroom. I open my eyes, arms still planted flat on the wall and turn my head to the side. My curtains are thin enough so you can somewhat see through them. And from looking to the side I see a silhouette of someone from the side.

My heart jumps to my throat and with one hand I slide the curtains open fast, the other raised lethally with a bottle of shampoo. What I’m greeted with is a wicked smile, blue eyes, blonde hair and a gorgeous body. She was in the middle of sliding off her skirt still bent still bend down. Her top was off already revealing smooth shoulders and very nice breast. Couldn’t tell what color her nipples were yet since her arm was blocking them from the side. I saw her eyes go up and down taking my body in. Guess its only fair. Realizing that I have a bottle of shampoo poised to strike, I lower it and let modesty creep in and cover myself with the shower curtain. What is more shocking then a beautiful girl in your bathroom taking her clothes off catching you naked with a smile? God help me with names, but I never forget a face. I recognized her from somewhere before. @