Thread: my birthday
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2003, 07:35 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Scorp
So what do you say when in that situation, or even do? Where did I see her before, damn she’s hot, who is this naked girl, damn I want to fuck her, who let her in, who cares, what if she’s some psycho bitch, she’s naked damnit, thoughts race through my head in a matter of seconds as I try to get a grip with reality. What I end up doing is just stare at her while she continues to undress herself. No panties… why am I not surprised. I don’t know which is more dangerous, her eyes or her smile. She slides her skirt down slowly and comes to me with a little sway. Their pink if you were still wondering. The silence is too long and I have finally decided what I was going to say. “Hello”, I barely mouth out the word. Somehow the smile she has becomes bigger, now in front of me taking a finger and sliding it down my wet face. I try to mouth something out again and she takes her finger and puts it over my lips shishing me. Stepping into the shower, she closes her eyes and lets the water run through her hair, then swings it side to side, opening her eyes slowly and takes in an exaggerated breath of air.

Her back is to the faucet and blocks the water from getting to me, splashing off her gorgeous body. I pull her close to me by the waist, her skin just as soft as I thought it would be. I stand there looking into her eyes, and she stands there looking back at me, lips partly open, waiting. She let her hands move onto my chest sliding it up and down. I automatically flex. Years of machismo taking over there. I stand about 5”7’, which means she must be around 5”4 since I had to knudge her face up with mine as I leaned in to kiss her. Even through the shower she smelled lovely, my nose brushing against her skin as my lips sucked on hers. I open my eyes and see that she does the same as I part from the kiss to take a look at her. She looks down and bites her lip and I move my hands from her waist up to her neck pulling her into another deep kiss, my tongue opening her mouth and then exploring inside. She takes her hands and runs them up my body and then through my hair. Needless to say that by this time my cock has become extremely hard, especially with her grinding into me while we kissed.

She starts to moan into my mouth and I suck it in hungrily, letting it fuel my lust. I take her arms and raise them over her head, backing her up into the wall and pinning them against it. She gasps lightly as the wall hits her back and I walk in close, the faucet now hitting my face. I shake my head to get my hair out of my face, the water hitting my eyes but somehow I keep them open. I suck in a deep breath, baring my teeth and move into her, my face now inches from hers, my eyes intense and hungry, my breaths hard. In her blue eyes I see excitement, sex, and submissiveness. And yes, she’s breathing pretty heavy as well.

I feel her move forward to kiss me and I meet back, sucking on her lips, biting them, tugging on them. I pull away mid session and she leans forward again for more. I tilt her head to the side and I start to bite on her neck, licking the water off it, sucking on it. I press into her chest, feeling her breasts rub against mine, her nipples both soft and hard. I kiss and bite my way to the side of her shoulder, it not being hard since her arms were raised over her head. I feel her struggle a bit and entwine my fingers with hers, and right when I do so she squeezes them hard, her nails digging into the back of my hands. I start grinding into her, letting my cock get pressed down against her body, her heavy breaths turning to moans as she digs her nails into my hand on and off.

I kiss back from her shoulders to her mouth and she kisses me roughly, pressing her face into mine, luring my tongue into her mouth and sucking on it. I feel her try to lower her right arm and I bring it back up slowly. She presses her head against mine, pulling her mouth away and lets out in a heavy voice, “Let me feel your cock.” I look into her eyes and lick her lips and she lets out a moan and asks again, her voice stronger this time, “Please let me touch your cock.” I let her right arm down and she traces down my body and I can’t but help flex wherever she touches, my breaths coming out hard and heavy. Her hand lingers down to my hairs below, I keep myself trimmed and she gently slides her hands through it. She then goes down further with her hand and takes my cock in her hand and strokes it gently up and down my shaft, running her thumb deftly on my head, making me groan loudly against her lips. She whispers into my ear, “I want your cock inside of me. Come out when I tell you to.”

With that, she gives me a fast kiss, gets a towel and dries herself off quickly. She turns back and looks at me with a smile, her hair still wet tracing beads of water down her skin. I turn off the water and look at her, throwing the curtains wide open. She tosses me the towel and walks out the door. “Remember what I said.” With that she walks out the door, her grin trailing out with her. @