Thread: my birthday
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2003, 10:00 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Scorp
I forget how long I stood there before I realize what is really happening. It was one of those second/eternity moments. Even through the fog steamed mirrors, I can see my eyes gaping wide at myself. Sliding both hands atop my head, slicking my hair back I lean against the shower sucking hot air into my mouth. Am I really gonna do this, that was fucking hot, who the hell is she, thoughts spill onto thoughts as it gets harder to finish even one. I step out of the shower and realize that her skirt was still on the floor. I rummage through them thinking they are pants and I may find a wallet. So I’m not thinking to rationally right now. I pick them up and stretch them out, holding it in front of me. Slender lil thing she is. I fold them and place it atop the sink. Sliding my hands on the mirror so that I may see myself, I gaze into my dark brown eyes wondering what I should do next. Absently, I dry myself off and fold my towel across my waist. That is when I hear, “You may come out now.”

I open the door slowly, both light and steam escaping outside. Flickering lights dance the wall as I walk into a candle lit room. Weird smells come to me, I was never a big fan of candles and incense but I’ll be damned if I complain about it now. As I turn the corner and walk towards my room, I find the beauty propped up sideways on my bed, leaning on one arm, the other scratching black stockings with her legs bent to the back. I guess in the time with me inside the he bathroom she managed to change, light candles and make my bed. She now wore sheer black stockings, laced up to a matching black corset, revealing generous cleavage, sheer and solid alternating around her waist and sides with patterns. Cute little black panties with little red flowers complete the package. How you ladies get into these things, I will never know.

Leaning against the wall, crossing my legs and arms letting my shoulders brace me I flash a grin at her. “I have to admit, this is definitely the first time where I’ve seen a girl naked first and dressed second.” That brought a smile to her face, and I feel some control back in the situation. I walk up to her slowly and she straightens to sit up on her knees, legs outspread behind her. She plants her hands on my chest as I come up to her, hair still a bit wet as she kisses my stomach, leaving little burn marks as she works her way up and down, her nails scratching me just enough to get a grunt of pleasure out and goes to pinch my nipple. I stand there stroking her hair, looking strong into her eyes, while my knees are actually melting more with each kiss.

She pulls my towel off and cups my balls in her hand. My cock springs out in freedom and she lets out a little giggle. One hand fondling my sac down below, the other taking hold of my cock and planting little kisses around it, on my shaft, overall being a delicious tease. I trace my hands down her neck, down to her shoulders, sliding my fingers against the black straps. She looks up at me and takes her tongue and laps it around my head slowly, gazing deeply into my eyes. My cock being that much closer in her mouth, I automatically thrust forward, but of course she’s ready for that and moves back, still just lapping on my head. Taking my cock out, she slaps it on the side of her cheek gently tsk’ing at me.

Through my eyes I tell her I’ll be good and she puts it back in her mouth and starts to suck my head, making little noises as she strokes my hardness in her hand. I stand there, not moving, not wanting it to stop, but wanting more, flexing my hands tightly at my sides, opening them back up and letting out a explosive breath right after she takes all of me inside her mouth. I feel myself in her mouth as she plants her face down to the base, looking up wickedly, her tongue like a soft wave inside her mouth, licking the bottom of my shaft, the closing her eyes in deep enjoyment as she starts to come up slowly, opening her eyes lazily midway up. Holding my cock in her hand, she presses the tip of her tongue into my hole putting pressure until I let out a grunt and plunges down on my cock once more. Letting out a gasp of air the fire burns inside my eyes as I look at her pleasuring me. Her eyes are closed as she remains focused going up and down, not feeling the weight of my gaze. She just opened the last door and doesn’t know it yet.