Thread: my birthday
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2003, 12:45 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Scorp
I slide my hand through her soft hair, dragging my fingers on the top of her head, scratching her scalp. She moans while taking me and I grab a fistful of golden silk pulling her back. A sound part excitement, part shock escapes her as she looks up at me quickly. She plants both hands on the bed as I pull my cock out of her mouth slowly, her cheeks sunken in from sucking and making a little sound as I pull out. Her mouth parts slightly as she gives me a little innocent look, my hand still having a fistful of hair. Looking in her eyes with a hard look of both lust and passion, I take my hardened cock and rub it against her cheek, across her lips. She parts her mouth open for me and I slide it inside her again, bobbing her head up and down faster and faster. She takes it all, now bracing herself on my thighs, making little gagging sounds as I fuck her face, making her go up and down on my cock.

Desire fills me as my head runs forcefully into her little wet mouth. I pull her off me and push her with just enough force so that she falls down. She unfolds her knees from underneath herself, bending them on the bed. I scoot her up the bed a bit and raise a leg to me, nuzzling my face against the stocking, kissing my way down to her knee, kissing her thighs, biting when I finally feel skin. Little whimpers only excite me more as I bite my way down further, finally meeting black cloth again, little red flowers in front of my face as I burry my tongue inside, tasting her wetness through her panties, taking long licks up and down her slit, pushing my tongue through. Rubbing my face deep and hard into her, turning my head to the side and nibbling on her thighs, she bucks underneath me, grinding into me. As I continue to lick her through her panties, I see her hand slide down to her garter and undo them, then raising her hands back on her panties, she puts her legs over my head and starts to take them off, thinking I will move away for her. I keep my face where it is, my mouth over where her pearl is, my lips wrapped around it biting down gently, looking in her eyes.

She arches her back and raises her ass in the air as she squirms and moans, trying to get her panties off, her garters swinging to the side like writhing snakes as she moves, my mouth only working faster on her clit, my hands now squeezing her ass, holding her up, raising her to me. “Please, let me take them off. I want your tongue inside me.” She begs as she lets out another long moan as she closes her legs tightly around my head and opening them again. Whimpers of pleading and moaning fill the room as she lays back down, her hands away from her panties, drawn as far down as they could, her hands moving to my head, taking a handful of hair, messing it up more then trying to pull it away or push it in deeper. Actually I couldn’t wait to be able to taste her fully, but driving her crazy was getting me really hot. I guess teasing is in both our bloods.

I pull away from her, and she looks at me for permission, her hands instantly moving to the trim of her laced panties, eager. I slide the panties down for her, sliding them past her legs, scratching them, tossing the wet bundle to the side. My hands reach to her sides, flipping her over on all fours. My hands feel up from her inner thighs to her ass, taking handfuls reveling in how firm it is and yet soft. She turns around and looks at me expectantly, grinding her hips back, swishing her ass in the air with a grin. What she gets however is a spank on her rump, making it a delicious pink. A surprised gasp enters the air ending in a little naughty ‘ohh’ where it starts high and ends low that you gals are so good at. I spank her again she just rocks into me while I hold her by the waist. I kiss her spine and trail down, kissing her now pink cheek, feeling how warm it is, kissing down lower placing my head between her legs and parting wet lips with my tongue, taking long slow licks. She grinds herself into my face up and down, pleasuring herself on my tongue, my hands holding her ass, gripping them hard. I wrap an arm around her thigh so that I can rub her clit with my thumb while I’m tonguing her, holding her close. She starts to cry out, “God I’m going to cum”, as she grinds faster and harder on my face. I feel her body tense up as she lets out a loud orgasm. Did I close my windows? Oh well, it doesn’t stop me from licking her like a dripping faucet while dying of thirst.

I crawl up behind her, while she’s still bent over, panting from a hard orgasm. Kissing my way up her back and slide my hardness across her slit, letting it get slick with her wetness and rub her clit with my head. I move over her, brace myself atop her and bite down on her shoulders, trailing to her neck as I start to tease her with my cock, breathing hot breaths on her barely containing myself in the process. Whimpers of pleading escape her mouth, turning into long moans. Do I have to say how turned on I am by this point? I move in and kiss her deeply, her tongue lashing into my mouth, wrapping around mine sucking on it eagerly. I use one hand to hold myself, another to reach and tweak an already hard nipple, rolling it behind my fingers with just enough force to get another moan into my mouth. I start to alternate my thrusting, from peering my head inside to pulling back out and rubbing against her, my hand still tweaking her nipple, my mouth still sucking her lips.

She snakes a hand behind my head and pulls a fistful of hair gasping, “Fuck me. Now.”, I do so sliding all of me in, she gasps, and I thrust once more. Sounds of excitement fill the room as I finally stick my very eager cock in and out of her sex. I grip her waist as I force her onto me as I thrust back into her, making those delicious slapping noises two naked bodies create. I pull her arms back behind her, making it so that she has to use her head to hold herself up, her face turned to the side, her eyes closed, mouth open with ever moan, moving it side to side as she tries to hold herself up. She gives up and moves her head back to the side once more as my thrusts into her increases, her arms still being held behind her back, just high enough not to be painful, hands cuffed together by mine.