Thread: my birthday
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2003, 05:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Scorp
“Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod”, she chants as I drill her into the bed. Lustful grunts escape my throat as I thrust in and out of her. All of a sudden, a thought escapes into my head. Yes these are dangerous at times like this, which was the case. Who is she? The question puts a seconds delay into my thrusts. Shaking my head to the side I throw it away with a grunt, letting go of her hands and places them on her waist. With renewed energy, I pull her back with each new forceful pump and yell inside, “WHO CARES?”. She gasps at the new intensity since I’m fucking her faster then before now. Before I am able to have another thought, I pull her head back by her hair and kiss her from behind while I slow down my fucking just a tad. Rationality is not something I need right now and I whisper into her ear, “I want you to ride my cock.” She nods and moans out what seemed like a yes.

She starts to shed bits and pieces of her clothes off as I lay down beside her waiting. She squats over me, leaning forward, feeding me a nipple as she grinds her way down my length. Feeling her hands tighten around my cock, she takes it and rubs my head against her clit. Wanting to fuck, I bite down on her little mound just a bit, enough to get her attention. Yes I’m a hypocrite. Taking the point she sits down onto my cock, keeping it planted inside and reaches around and takes hold on one of my nuts and squeezes, not too hard but enough to get my attention as well. Letting out a grunt I bite down harder on her nipple and is returned with gradual pressure on my jewels. If it was a battle of pain, I’m sure I would lose since she had hold of something which, (to me at least) inflicted much more pain. Maybe it was a battle of will so I tested it out. I stopped biting down harder but I didn’t ease up either. I look up to see she has been looking down at me with a evil grin both on her lips and eyes. One eyebrow arched up to see if I wanted to test her. Answer? Bite down harder, anticipating the pain but see if she can take more. She lets out a roll of pleasure and pain and squeezes down and its my turn to let out a long grunt of torment, a nipple between my teeth. I make a mental salute to my soldiers who are falling in battle, but sometimes in war you just have to grit your teeth and take it. While she has my jewel between her fingers, I move my groin around, moving due to pain more then anything else, and then am reminded that I was still buried in her. With that I start to thrust from underneath her, anything to get my mind off of things. She sits her full weight down, not letting me be able to pleasure her but I put my hands on her waist, raising her up as much as I could to get some leverage. Her grip eases up a bit as does my bite, and I take the opportunity to thrust into her faster. She starts to let out moans and plants both her hands on my chest and I let go of her nipple and lay my head down on the bed.

I look at her bouncing tits in front of my face and see a very abused and bruised nipple. I’m gonna have to apologize for that later. I look up into her eyes and she looks down at me. She starts to match my thrusts in her rides and once in a while sits on me so she can grind into me in circles before she giddyaps again. My breaths get very heavy now, it gets that way before I am about to cum. Primal grunts come out of me as my eyes light up with fiery passion. She senses that and starts to ride me even faster. Somehow deep inside of me, I respond with fresh energy. Makes you wonder how you get the strength to go faster, harder in times you already thought you were already. Cumming brings the best out of us, and no I’m not talking about my own, maybe yours. She plants her hands on my shoulders and I start to feel her scratch down my chest, digging her nails in first then working her way down. Taking a glimpse at her face, it seemed like she was about fixing to cum as well. I’m not sure how much time passed, but the familiar feeling started to start. The swelling in my cock letting me know I was to blow my load soon. “I’m going to cum”, she responded with “Me too.” With one last thrust I tried to pull out of her but she kept herself planted atop of me and grinded around me letting out a wail. Not having a chance to think, I shot into her, wave after wave of hot cum, shuddering after each pump, moaning with each burst. She kept herself atop me still, buried inside her as we both laid still, catching our breathes, sweaty atop each other. She started teasing by grinding around, which made me squirm around, my head extremely sensitive since I just came.

She folds her arms atop my chest, rests her head on them and looks at me, the two of us still catching our breaths. “You must have thousands of questions going through you right now.” I could only nod not knowing where to start. She grins and kisses my lips gently and I wrap my arms around her. She smiles at me and says, “Two things. First, I’m on the pill so don’t worry. Second, my name is…” I swallow her name in a kiss, raising my lips to hers. In the last couple moments I started to remember where I’ve either seen or met her before. “I think I remember where I met you before. Plus, we can better acquaint ourselves in the morning.” With that I kiss her again, which turns to three, rolling to our sides holding each other, the feel of wet naked skin touching, hands all over. It wasn’t midnight yet, so I could still take advantage of my present, but it’s not really the ‘next day’ until you fall asleep right? I had a feeling I wasn’t going to have much tonight.

-thanks for the motivation g.