View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 04:40 PM
Scorpio123

Sister Julia Administers Discipline (Chapter 9)

Sister Julia guided Jackie to a position standing at the end of the spanking bench.

She then reached for the bottle of massage oil and poured a little into the palm of her hand.

“Bend forward and place your hands on the bench. Spread your legs apart.”

Jackie did as she was told and the three other women looked on as Sister began to massage the oil into her buttocks and thighs.

“Be clear that this is not for your pleasure Jackie. Its designed to prepare your skin and increase your sensitivity. When you are spanked you will feel it that much more keenly. It will also provide some protection for your skin – we don’t want to cause any permanent damage.”

She took care to massage the oil into every area to be used for the punishment – each buttock was now gleaming and white – that shade would soon change. She leaned down apply more oil to the backs of Jackie’s thighs, then up her inner thighs. When she was satisfied she stepped back.

“Stand up straight.”

Jackie did so and Julia could see her bottom quivering slightly with anticipation. Julia addressed her.

“I need to tell you Jackie that this stage of your punishment will involve the administration of pain – quite a lot of pain. This is a punishment spanking not an erotic one and you have freely consented to it. By the end you will deeply regret what you did – that is the intention. You may have been spanked before but I assure you that it was nothing compared to what you are about to experience.”

Julia could see tears beginning to well up again.

“While you are on the bench you are permitted to make as much noise as you wish and I would encourage you to do so. This room is completely soundproof so only we four will hear you. You will probably be crying more shortly, then you may begin to whimper and then scream as your punishment increases in intensity. Please do not hold back – it will help you to get through it.”

Julia had thought carefully about the severity of Jackie’s punishment. But on consideration she’d decided that it would be better for her to learn a hard lesson now than face even harsher punishment with the cane or worse later. Not that there was any guarantee – but that would be Jackie’s choice. Her first experience in the examination room would certainly make her think twice about further breaches of discipline.

“Kneel down, bend forward over the bench and spread your arms forward.”

Jackie did so and Sister bent to fasten the cuffs to either wrist and adjusted them to get her in the right position.

“Know spread your legs wider – good now hold position.”

Julia considered for a moment and went to the cupboard where she retrieved a couple of buckled leather straps and a pillow. She then knelt behind Jackie and eased her thighs a little wider apart and further back to the optimum position. She fastened the straps around the table legs and then around Jackie’s thighs just above each knee. She wanted Jackie to be firmly secured. She tucked the pillow under Jackie’s stomach to raise her bottom up a bit and then went to the foot of the bench where a pedal allowed her to lower that end by a few inches. The effect was to raise Jackie’s bottom even further into the perfect position for spanking.

She could see that the others were enjoying the view, particularly young Nurse Kate who was staring intently at the bulging mound of Jackie’s recently shaved pussy. It still showed signs of arousal, with two pink inner lips peeking out and glistening slightly. It was going to be interesting to see what effect the coming spanking would have.

“It is time to begin Jackie. I am going to administer the first part – a hand spanking.”

With that she positioned herself to Jackie’s left hand side and began work. She started immediately with hard slaps – given what was coming next there was no point in going easy. She worked over Jackie’s buttocks first, ensuring that the centre of each, the side and the sensitive crease at the top of her thighs received full attention.

By now Jackie was starting to gasp and mew a little. The shade of her bottom started to move from pink to scarlet and Julia moved down to attend to Jackie’s thighs. She started at the back, slapping each repeatedly and hard, moving up then back down again until this area too was starting to glow red.

The next area to be attended to was Jackie’s inner thighs and as Julia worked on them Jackie’s mewing increased in volume and her tears started to flow more freely. Just a little more she thought and worked around the whole area one more time.

She stepped back.

“It is now time for the paddle – Kate will be administering this part of your punishment Jackie.”

She saw Jackie flinch slightly. As Julia had intended Jackie had been expecting the young nurse to be a mere spectator. That would have been embarrassing enough, but having suffered the younger woman’s attention to her pussy whilst in the examination chair, she was now going to find her attending to her bottom.

Kate picked up the black leather paddle from the table and before starting work knelt beside Jackie.

“I just want you to know Jackie that this is nothing personal. But you have broken the rules and need to be punished. I discussed this last night with Sister and she gave me detailed instructions. I’m afraid I’m going to follow them to the letter.”

With that Kate stood, took up position to Jackie’s left and set about her work. She tapped the paddle a couple of times on Jackie’s already tender right buttock, to increase the anticipation, then brought it down with a sharp crack. She repeated this to the left and then continued spanking alternate cheeks.

Julia’s instructions had been very specific. She was to spank hard but hold back a little to start with. Jackie was to receive an initial one hundred strokes but was not to know this, so Kate must keep a count in her head. When Julia judged it the right time she would issue further instructions and the girl would use increase both the intensity of each stroke and the speed of delivery.

Jackie was now starting to emit a sharp cry with each stroke and clearly the paddling was starting to have a real effect. Her bottom was now approaching a shade of crimson and had received around fifty strokes by Julia’s reckoning.

“Kate – harder and faster please”.

She saw Jackie flinch again, exactly what she had intended.

The young nurse complied and began spanking with full force and at a tremendous rate. Jackie began to cry out at every stroke. Julia spoke.

“Don’t hold back Jackie – scream if you wish.”

Jackie began mewing continually as the spanking gathered pace. Julia had to admire Kate’s enthusiasm for the task. She was clearly enjoying it as much as she had enjoyed administering a detailed examination of Jackie’s pussy earlier. Julia decided that Kate was definitely Sister material and would discuss the matter with Matron later. What the little minx didn’t know was that she would soon find herself in a similar position to Jackie. She had a lot to learn before any promotion and needed taking down a peg or two.

In the meantime the relentless strokes continued and Jackie began to moan loudly. Each stroke produced a loud crack that echoed around the examination room.

Sister Mary was watching impassively, no doubt pondering her part that was soon to follow. But Julia noticed that Doctor Julie was staring a Jackie’s shaved pussy with some interest and had moved closer to inspect it in more detail. Julia could see for herself that Jackie’s lips were still open a little, her inner lips were protruding and glistening.

Finally Kate reached the hundredth stroke and stopped. She looked at Julia for instructions. Jackie was still mewing but more quietly.

“Twenty more please Nurse Kate – just to finish her off. As hard and as fast as possible please”.

Each stroke again cracked off each buttock as Kate brought down the paddle as fiercely as she could. Jackie was clearly on the verge of screaming but not quite there yet – the next phase would take care of that. She was also starting to convulse in her constraints and Julia was glad she’d strapped down Jackie’s thighs firmly as well as her wrists.

She recalled that she’d instructed Kate to attend without any panties ready for her masturbation session to follow in Julia’s office. Julia wondered if she had complied, she had forgotten to check. But she could guess at the state of Kate’s hairy little pussy right now. By the time she’d witnessed Jackie’s masturbation she would be more than ready for her own session.

The final stroke came down leaving Jackie gasping and bucking within her constraints. Kate stepped back smiling to admire her handiwork.. She placed the paddle back on the table and returned to her place behind Jackie. The view presented now was quite exquisite – Jackie’s buttocks were glowing a dark shade of crimson, her thighs had faded a little but were still a nice shade of red, they would be further attended to shortly.

Jackie’s pussy was still open, Julia was pleased that she’d decided to shave it, all present had a completely clear view and could see her arousal. Interesting after such a hard session with the paddle, perhaps Jackie was learning about the close boundary that sometimes existed between pain and pleasure.

She considered whether to insert a vibrator to accompany the final phase of the spanking. It would provide Jackie with an exquisite contrast of sensations. She glanced the doctor.

“Do you have any advice Doctor Julie”.

Julie had clearly considered the same possibility.

“I suggest that we complete the spanking”.

Sister Julia nodded and Sister Mary now stepped forward, picked up the thick leather tawse and approached Jackie. She knelt to gaze into her face smiling gently.

“I told you in the enema room that I wouldn’t be as gentle when we reached the punishment room. You are about to discover exactly what I meant”.

With that she stood, took up position and lightly tapped the two leather tails of the tawse against the back of Jackie’s left thigh.

Sister Mary was an expert with the tawse and could use it to deliver exquisite and intense pain. It was for that reason Julia had asked her to administer the final part of Jackie’s spanking. They had discussed it and agreed that Mary would focus on Jackie’s thighs. Her bottom had been well reddened by the paddle, although it might need “topping up” a little.

Mary’s approach would be very different to Kate’s. She would be slow but remorseless. Whereas Kate had taken just under four minutes to administer the paddle, Mary would apply the tawse for a full ten.

The first stroke came with an audible whoosh and a sharp crack as the twin tails of the tawse hit the back of Jackie’s left thigh. Jackie cried in pain then after a pause cried out again as it hit her right. Mary worked on Jackie methodically for the next few minutes. She concentrated on the backs of the thighs, building up the vivid red stripes that the twin leather tails left into a single mass of crimson.

She then suddenly changed pace and hit each thigh in turn ten times very quickly. Jackie had clearly not anticipated this and started a long continuous moan. She was crying freely now.

Mary now switched her attention to the soft and tender skin of Jackie’s inner thighs, widely spread for that very purpose. She started at the bottom of the left and worked up to the sensitive crease between Jackie’s thigh and buttock. Here she delivered five fast and hard strokes to intensify the pain. She then repeated the same process on the right.

By now Jackie was sobbing loudly.

“Please sister, please no more !”

In her soft Irish voice Sister Mary replied.

“I’m sorry Jackie but I’m not quite finished yet. Just a little more I’m afraid before we’re done.”

Jackie sobbed. She had been under the tawse for a full eight minutes now. Mary set to work to complete the spanking.

She started to lay on rapid hard strokes all over Jackie’s buttocks and thighs, picking spots at random or where the intensity of redness needed more work.

Jackie began to scream and kick her legs as far as she could within the constraints of the leather straps. Her back bucked up and down.

Mary continued the relentless blows until at last she was done. She stepped back, moved to the table and replaced the tawse on the table.

Jackie lay still and spent. Her screams had died down but she was still gasping and sobbing. Julia decided that she had judged this part of the punishment to perfection. A lesson had been thoroughly learned, but the pain would gradually fade now and no permanent harm was done.

Julia approached the bench and knelt to look into Jackie’s face, still sobbing but gradually quieting.

She reached out to stroke her hair and spoke quietly to her.

“You did well there Jackie. You can rest for a while now. Your spanking is over, you took it well and I’m going to get something to salve your skin a little.”

Julia went over to the cupboard, took a jar of cold cream and returned to the bench. She knelt behind Jackie and applied the cream to her bottom and thighs. Jackie’s sobbing gradually subsided and her breathing slowed. Julia gently rubbed in the cream. She had a wonderful close up view of Jackie’s pussy, still bulging and open between her thighs, every detail on show.

On another occasion she would have gently inserted a finger and then applied her tongue. She decided that the occasion would come but not now.

However it was now Doctor Julie’s turn to take control and guide Jackie through her masturbation. She reluctantly stood and turned to Julie.

“We are running a little short of time doctor, that all took a little longer than expected. Do you want additional time, you can have and hour or more, I’ve arranged extra cover on the ward.”

“Yes please sister, what I have in mind for Jackie is going to take at least an hour if not a little more. Would you release Jackie from the bench and take her over to the bed. Remove her bra, I want her breasts fully visible.”

Julia bent to unfasten Jackie’s wrist cuffs, then the thigh restraints. She helped the trembling nurse up and guided her to the bed. She unhooked the black half cup bra, pulled it off and laid it over the end of the bed.

Doctor Julie followed and said gently.

“Jackie will you please lie back on the pillows and spread your legs. Place your hands on your inner thighs just next to your pussy but not touching.”

Jackie eased herself onto the bed and lay back. She spread, raising her knees and placing her feet at either edge of the soft mattress. She moved her hands into position as instructed. She seemed oddly relaxed now as if she had accepted her fate.

“Ladies will you take your seats please. The final part of Jackie’s punishment is public masturbation and it is going to take some time.”

All four women took their seats at the foot of the low bed. Julia took the seat to the left, Sister Mary to the right with nurse Kate and Doctor Julie in the centre.

To Julia’s eyes Jackie presented a wonderful picture. Her pussy was on full display and her lips were starting to become further engorged. Her tits were now fully revealed and nipples erect. Her anus was not fully on view but that would be resolved once Jackie was instructed to adopt a bent over position later.

Julia was going to enjoy this and she settled back to await the performance of Jackie’s first task.