Thread: The Cabin Boy
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 07:48 PM
Married Couple

Part Two

Anthony left his quarters, giving Anetta a little time to think about her answer. He arrived in the galley where he found John and three of the other crew playing cards; one of which had meet them here at this port. They had volunteered to stay behind for the night while the others had fun; tomorrow night they would go. "What was the verdict," John asked as he threw down a card and never once took his eyes off the table. "Her name is Anetta Bowers," he said, "and she is escaping a stepfather who would have made her his own." He bagan to pile food onto a large platter as they talked.

"This Bowers," the newly arrived Smiley said, "is she tall with long blonde hair and sky blue eyes?" "That's her," Anthony said as he continued to pile on food. "Do you know her?" "If it's who I think it is," Smiley said, "I know OF her." "Who is she," John asked. Smiley continued. "She the only child of Evan and Edith Bowers. Evan passed away about ten years ago from a fall from a horse. About five years ago, the widow remarried to an Earl name Ambrose. Which left everyone wondering 'why' because this guy is mean. It was said that he really married the widow to get to the daughter. The girl should be about eighteen... nineteen, possibly twenty by now. I heard a few weeks ago at another port that Edith had passed away about a month ago and under odd circumstances. It seems she drowned, but from what was being said was that the widow couldn't swim a lick. And that this Ambrose fellow was already trying to get his hands on the girl. Lady Bowers I believe would be her title now, but as far as her first name, I don't know it. If it indeed is her, she's worth a fortune. If I was her, I'd be running for my life too."

Anthony wrapped a clothe around the heaping pile of food. "She did say that her mother had recently passed and that her stepfather was trying to marry her. I would be willing to bet that this is in fact the Lady Bowers." John looked up at him and said, "Good luck brother. You might just come out ahead with a women for once." Too this, he shot his brother a "go to hell" look and left the galley, but was followed by him as he head back to his quarters.

Anthony didn't know why, but he said softly to John as they walked towards his quarters, "She says she's still a virgin and that if she's compromised before her wedding, she'll never be able to marry." "So...," John said with a quizical tone and a devilish grin, "how do you plan to get the little lady to give in?" He shot his brother a smile and asked, "If you were to meet a woman who was a few years passed marriagible age, and she told you she was still a virgin, would you believe her?" In the glow of the lamp light from an outside lantern, he watched as his brother pondered the question. "No," he finally said. "But I would believe that she was a widow. And with that in mind, I would expect to find her fimilar with the ways of lovemaking." "My thought exactly," he said, smiling back at his brother. He watched as an even bigger smile spread across his brothers face, saying all to well just how he planned to get betweens the ladies legs.

Anthony opened the door to his quarters and found the last thing he expected. Standing there in front of his full length mirror, in all of her naked glory, except for the sheet that she held up to her front, was Anetta. Her long blond hair just barely covered her bare ass as she looked over her shoulder at him. Upon seeing them, she turned around so that her covered front now faced them. But that did not stop them from seeing her luscious derriere' in the mirror.

"What an angel," Anetta heard John said as the two men stared at her. "She is mine," Anthony said, "and anyone thinking otherwise will have the Cat-O-Nine on his back. No sooner had he said it, did he slam the door in his own brothers face. The roaring laughter on the other side told her that he took no offense to the gesture. "Sorry," for that he said as he set the plate on his desk, "but I did not know that you would be giving me your answer this soon." He puased and smiled at her before finishing, "Or in this way." She watched as he removed his shirt, revealing the thick mass of black curls across a massive chest. She sucked in her breathe as she watched him sit at his desk to remove his boots; the muscles in his arms, chest, and what of his back she could see rippled. Her eyes returned to his face where she finally noticed the black shadow on his face of what had been a missed day of shaving.

Anetta's heart fluttered as Anthony patted his lap and told her to "Come here". She nervously walked the short distance to him and sat down across his lap; the sheet still held firm to her front side. "You won't be needing this," he said as he coaxed the sheet from her, revealing her small, yet perky breasts. She watched as his eyes took in her body. She felt as if they themselves were actually touching her skin; searing her where ever they looked. She also felt a hardening in his pants that pressed against her leg. His raised his large rough hand to her face and gently carassed her cheek and underside of her chin with the back of his hand. "So soft," he said in a low husky voice. She closed her eyes and felt the tips of his fingers trail down her neck and to her breast where he again carassed her with the back of his hand. She shivered not from cold, but from his touch. And then, just like that, his touch was gone. She opened her eyes to see him smiling at her with a "very pleased with myself" smile spread across his face.

Anetta stared at Anthony as he reached for the plate, taking a hunk of meat from it without ever removing his eyes from her. He took a bite from it before offering it to her. She leaned forward to except his offer, only to have him tease her with it. She leaned back as his laugh filled the room. He again offered it to her, but she hesitated in leaning forward again. He smiled at her before saying, "I promise... No more teasing." His smiled widened as he said, "At least not with food." Closing her eyes, she leaned forward and excepted the meat he placed on her tongue. Her lips closed around the single finger he left there. Her eyes opened as he slowly pulled it from her closed lips. His low groan was barely heard.

Taking her cue from Anthony, Anetta took a hunk of meat from the platter and bite it in two. She then placed the other piece to his lips. In unison, they smiled. She thought of teasing him with it, just as he had her. He must have known what she was thinking, because he lightly grabbed her wrist and then devoured the meat she offered. He then sucked the flavor from each of her fingers; sending a shiver of pure pleasure through her each time he pulled her finger from his mouth. She knew not why, but this simple act had left her feeling wanting. New feelings and emotions now raced thru her, causing butterflies to arise from her stomach.

For some time, Anetta sat on Anthony's lap, both feeding him and eating from his hand. With nearly all the food gone, he took a piece of fruit and ran the sticky piece from her chin, down her throat, and to the breast closest to him; circling the nipple before placing it to her lips. She chewed the soft fruit as he licked upward from her breasts to her chin, following the sticky trail that he had left behind. "MMM," he moaned as he flicked his tongue off her chin, "What a sweet treat indeed." She gasped as she asked, "What kind of fruit was that?" His fingers slipped through her hair until they reached the back of her head. Slowly, he lowered her mouth to him until their lips nearly touched. "It is called passion fruit," he said huskily as his lips brushed against hers. "I hope that it brings out the passion in you, Lady Bowers." She flinched at him saying her actual name, but little could be done as he held her there for a deep kiss.

Anthony parted Anetta's lips with his and coaxed her tongue with his own. Soon, hers mated with his, and her soft moans filled his ears. He felt the heat from her womanhood burning against his leg, even through his pants. His need for her over took him. Quickly, he gathered her into his arms and carried her to the bed. He was encouraged even more when she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and held onto him for dear life. Her lips softly grazed him as he walked the few steps. He laid her naked boyd on his bed before standing up and removing his pants. He smiled when she gasped upon seeing him.

Anthony laid down next to Anetta and began to suckle her breast closest to him. His hand massaged the other, causing her to moan softly. He returned his lips to hers as his hand began to slowly drift downward to the soft blonde curls below. Her legs clamped tightly together as his fingers began to slip thru them. "Open your legs, Lady Bower," he whispered in her ear. He watched her eyes close as her legs open just enough for him to place his hand over the heated area. The warmth there had intensified and was now scorching. He slipped his finger into her and immediately heard her pleasureable moan. "Anthony," she repeatedly gasped as she slowly shook her head back and forth. His thumb rubbed her swollen clit as his finger worked in and out of her. Her moans grew louder and soon he felt her juices wetting his fingers and her.

Anthonly kissed his way down Anetta's soft stomach and to the warm wetness that his fingers had just felt. He flicked his tongue at her throbbing clit, causing her hips to buck. He placed his arm firmly across her mid-section and held her there. He continued the assault on her swollen numb until she scream with delirious pleasure. Knowing that she was truly ready for him, he laid himself between her legs and prepared himself to enter her.

Anthony heard Anetta's gasp as he made the first push into her. He felt her inside muscles tighten around him. "Damn it, Anetta," he painfully gasped, "if you don't loosen up, it will be even more painful for you." The tightness of her was already almost to much for him to bare, and now the added tightness was driving him crazy. "I promise," he whispered, "that the pleasure that follows will be truly worth these few moments of pain." He looked into her eyes and watch as she placed her trust into him. The tightness eased and he again pushed into her; causing her to arch her back and thrust her breasts into him.

Anthony just couldn't believe it. With his second push into her, he had felt the one thing, next to the tightness, that proved her to truly be a virgin. The thin barrier of her maidenhead was still intact. "MY GOD," he gasped, "You still really are a virgin." He watched her cheeks flush as she said, "Yes, I am." He smiled before roughly, yet ever so tenderely, mashed his mouth to hers. His hips gave the final push, shattering her evidence of purity. Her cry was muffled by his mouth and soon he was helping to foget all about the lessening pain between her legs.

Anetta felt the mounting tension between her legs that Anthony was causing. She gasped his name repeatedly, holding onto his neck as if her very life would end if she released her hold on him. And then, she felt herself being pushed over a very blissful edge. She was pleasantly falling into ecstacy as he began to move her towards that very edge again. Repeatedly, he brought her to this euphoric state before moving off of her.

"Is something wrong," Anetta asked Anthony as he rolled from her. "None at all," he said smiling as he pulled her onto him. "Now Lady Bowers, it is your turn to be in control." "How do you know my name," she asked. "Your family and story is well known to one of my crewmen," he replied as he moved her so that she straddled him. She felt his hardness once again entering her, and true to his word, it didn't hurt this time. "What better way to find a husband than by posing as a widow, and the burden of your maidenhead gone, the man you marry will think nothing of it. What man in his right mind would believe that you were still a virgin." She saw him smile when as he said, "I certainly didn't."

With Anthony's explanation making perfect sense, and the guilt of giving herself over to him so easily removed by it, Anetta began to freely move herself on him. She found that the position she was in, and the pace she had started, was truly allowing her to be in control. She watched as he place his hands behind his head and watched HER as she moved on him. His dark brown eyes seemed to glaze over with pleasure as she brought herself to that pleasurable edge and then pushed herself over; moaning as she went.

Anetta had to ask Anthony to repeat himself when he said, "Put your feet next to my hips." He gave a deep throated, and yet lusty, laugh as helped her to place her feet where they needed to be. She fought this position even more pleasureable and lost all control of herself as she rode him through mulitple orgasms. She both felt and heard his heartbeat as she laid her head on his chest; which was where she collasped after wearing herself down.

Anthony laid Anetta on her side and pulled her tightly to him. He raised her upper leg and then slipped his hardness back into her tight, hot wetness. He then eased her leg back down, making the tightness around him almost unbareable. With his hand firmly on her hip, he held her in place. "Shit, wench," he hissed into her ear as he began to move in her. He heard her lowly moan, but soon that turned to short pants as she tried to catch her breath. He quicken his own pace as he neared his own climax and began to grip her hip tighter and tighter. He felt his balls tighten, and then came the pulsating explosion from him.

Anthony held Anetta even tighter to him as the pulsing in his manhood subsided. He felt both of their breathing returning to normal, but he refused to let her go. So many women he had laid with, and yet this was the first time he had worried about leaving one with a bastard to raise. He tried to push the thought from his mind and fall asleep with himself still deep buried deep within this beautiful angel. In a matter of minutes, he heard her steady even breathing as she slept, but he still couldn't fall asleep himself. What was it about this women that he couldn't shake her lose. This was suppose to be a "one time thing" and then he would put her out of her mind just as he had all those others. But he couldn't. COULDN'T!!! No... He wanted HER... in HIS bed... NEXT to HIM... EVERY NIGHT!!!

He didn't know when he had fell asleep, but the early morning raise woke Anthony. He smiled when he found Anetta still in his arms and himself still in her. Her long blonde hair going in every direction made her indeed look like an angel; her hair being her halo. GOD she was beautiful. He smiled as began to wake. Her own look of contentment made his morning even better. He played with the loose ringlets around her face. "Marry me," he whispered into her ear. "What," she said in a controled, yet unbelievable giggle. "I'm serious," he said pulling himself from her. "MMM," she gasped in a pain moan. Pulling the covers back, the evidence of her lost innocence was revealed on his sheets.

"I'm sorry," Anthony said as he softly kissed her shoulder when he realized that his pulling from her had cause the pain, "but I'm serious about us getting married. I've never wanted something as much as I want you. Not in all my years of pirateing have I wanted a treasure as much as I do you. It would kill me if you didn't become mine." "And what would you do with me when you were out on those long voyages," she asked. He pulled her closer to him. "You'll never have to worry about a stepfather after you," he said. "And I'll never spend another lonely night on this ship, or where ever it is I lay my head. I want you with me always." "And what of sea battles," she asked. "And children that are sure to come along? How will we raise them on a pirate ship?"

Anthony's face turned serious when he answered Anetta. "I was the bastard of a whore. My mother never knew which of the many men was my father." He caressed her cheek. "I don't honestly know if I have any of my own out there. But I do know that I want any babes sired by me, from this day forward, to be birthed by you." He watched her face as a wide smile spread across it. Her eyes sparkled as she almost screamed "yes". That day, they were married. The following day, the Santa Maria set sail with a very happy captain at the wheel.