Thread: The Cabin Boy
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Four

For four weeks, Jacqueline had been aboard the Lusty Maiden with Billy; three of those weeks she was his mistress and then last week he made her his wife. He now smiled down at his red haired angel laying in his arms. Once again he had worn her out completely and she now slept deeply next to him. It was nearing midnight, and the light from the wall mounted lamp allowed him ample light to gaze upon her nakedness. Hearing the light knock at the door, he quickly covering her body before telling the person knocking to enter. His first mate entered, telling him that the ship was about to dock. He smiled as he closed the door. He had made it back to his Caribbean home and had the woman he loved the most with him.

Billy quickly dressed, took care of his Captain duties, and then returned to his bride. He wrapped the sheet and quilt around Jacqueline's body so that he could carry her into his Caribbean home without waking her. His father must have been told of his son's arrival, because he meet him at the hidden door in the side of the cliff that the Edwards used when returning home. They spoke not a word, but father opened all necessary doors for his son. He even turned down the covers so that he could place his sleeping bride in his bed once his father left the room. Once she was tucked in, he went to talk with his father.

Billy hugged his father, Captain Anthony Edwards, before asking how the family was. To his surprise, his mother, Lady Anetta Edwards, entered the small study. He then told them together of how he came across Dutchess Jacqueline Daniels. His mother let out a sigh of relief when he told them that he had married her the week before. With that meeting out of the way, the three of them retired for the night. He looked forward to showing his beautiful wife off to his family.

Jacqueline woke to the unfamiliar sounds of birds singing. She had grown use to sounds of the ocean around them, so the singing birds had her confused. Sitting up in the middle of the large bed, she looked around the large room. Against the far wall were the two trunks that she knew well. An old worn one that had Billy's clothes drapped over the sides, as if he had hurried to find what he was looking for. The other one, brand new, was hers. He had unlocked, and opened, it for her, but was waiting to let her mess up the contents.

Jacqueline gathered the sheet to her breasts and walked to the open window. It was easy to tell that she was on the second story of the house. Outside she saw the palm trees swaying in the breeze. Past them were two ships in the harbor. She immediately recognized the Lusty Maiden and her very handsome captain walking about it's decks. She then had to do a double take as she saw two of him now standing there. Now, she was very confused. Her attention was drawn away by the knocking at the door.

After placing a silk robe around her body, Jacqueline beckoned the person at the door in. A beautiful middle aged woman stepped in. Her long graying blonde hair was up in a tight bun. As she neared her, she recongized her eyes; they were the exact same color as Billy's. "You must be Jacqueline," she said, her hand out in a very gentry manner. "Yes," she replied, her hand also going out the same. "I'm Billy's mother," she older woman said, "Lady Anetta Edwards. But please, Dutchess, call me Anetta." "And please call me Jacqueline," she answered.

A maid entered then with a tray full of food and placed it on the table in the middle of the room. Before the young woman exited the room, Anetta ordered the tub in the corner be filled with water. Jacqueline asked, "How did you know that I was a Dutchess." Anetta's face turned motherly as she said, "Billy spoke with us last night after your arrival. Please don't be mad at him. He only wanted us to know a little bit about our new daughter." She felt a little angered and betrayed at Billy's confession to his parents. But then Anetta told her the story of how she met Anthony, and she felt all, if any, judgement against her disappear.

Billy and Anthony arrived at his bedroom door to the sound of his wife and mother laughing. "Well," his father said, "sounds like they have hit it off." He smiled at him before entering the room. He watched as his wife took the first good look at father and son standing next to each other while his mother came forward to hug her eldest son, which was also her eldest child. "My God," he heard Jacqueline gasp, "you two really could pass for twins." He walked to her and hugged her dearly. "I told so on the ship," he laughed. "Yes," she said as she looked from him to his father, "I saw you together on the ship. From afar yes, but up close, my word. I didn't realize that it would be this much. The only difference between you two is your eye color. Other than that, you are your father made over. "

Billy laughed as his father bowed to her, saying, "Thank you my dear Lady. You are too kind." Then too his wife, "See, I told you I still look as young as him. Even our new daughter says so." "Oh phaw," his mother huffed, "you have several more gray hairs than him." He held his wife close to him as his parents teased each other. By then, the several maids had finished filling the tub with lots of warm water. While on board the ship, all they had was cold water to wash with, so the steaming water looked good even to him. He watched at his wife and mother hugged and then, gentry like in form, kissed each other's cheek before his parents left them. They would be dining with them, along with his two younger sisters and their husbands, and his younger brother, later on in the evening. But for now, he had plans that including the steaming water and his wife.

Billy had once thought that the large tub would fit three people comfortably, but he soon dicovered that two fit in it quite nicely with just enough room to move. Now that they were sitting, he noticed how the water came up just above Jacqueline's breasts, but not quite to her shoulders. He watched her slide her body under the water and all that red hair turn a brighter red; the "Y" of her body meeting his stomach as she did. He smiled when she resurfaced and wiped the water from her emerald eyes. "Oh," she said pleasingly, "that felt soooo good." "Let me see," he said just before doing the same. The "Y" of his own body touched her breasts and he felt her hands on his muscled legs just before he surfaced. "MMM Your right," he said. "It makes all the difference with warm water though."

Billy grabbed the soft washing clothe and the perfumed bar of soap from the stand next to the tub and began to lather it graciously. Pulling Jacqueline onto his lap, he slowly began to wash her. Starting with one shoulder, he washed down it to her breast; then the other. He moved the clothe down her back and then around to her stomach and then her heated area below. He pulled her lips to his and deeply kissed her as he gently washed her womanhood, causing her moans to fill the room. He then washed the soap from her body by letting the water drip from the clothe. He then took care in washing her hair; playfully pouring the water over her to rinse the soap from the long redness.

Jacqueline returned the favor to her husband by washing his board chest and back. She straddled him and pressed his face against her breasts as she lathered his hair. She heard him moan as he suckeled them. And then she felt what she was wanting the most; his hardness sliding into her. She poured the water over him as she rode him. He pulled her tightly to him and she tasted his sweet kisses. "I've never had a more eroctic bath," he said huskily. "Nor I," she gasped as she came.

Jacqueline didn't know for sure when they had left the water, but she was very aware of the warm Caribbean breeze blowing across her as Billy laid her on the bed. The weight of him on top of her was welcoming as he again slid into her. She felt the small droplets of water falling from his long hair as she arched and bucked under him. His mouth ate hungerily all over her neck, causing her to gasp with each touch of his lips. "My God, Dutchess," he groaned, "I can't get enough of you." For the first time since they married a week ago, it occured to her that he was now a Duke. "And I can't get enough of my Duke," she whispered in his ear. He stopped long enough to stare at her in disbelief. "Holy Shit," he said smiling, "I am a Duke, aren't I?" "Once we said out vows, you became my Duke," she said. He gave a satisifing growl before continueing their lovemaking.

Jacqueline felt Billy pushing harder and deeper into her as his rythem increased. Together they came. Together they caught their breathe before he moved from her, pulling her tightly to him. She felt him gently kissing her shoulder and neck as his hand stroked the arm in front of her. They laid there in the afterglow of their lovemaking for sometime before dressing and joining his family for dinner.

Jacqueline felt like she was truly home when she fell asleep in Billy's arms that night. His family had welcomed her with open arms and she loved them. And in less than a year, she graced him with a set of twins; one boy and one girl. Two years later, she bore him another daughter. And then a year later, another son. Never again did she see her own parents, but she thought of her mother often and wondered if she was able to escape her father. She liked to think so. But Billy and his family made her never forget just how luck, and just how loved, she really was. And just how greatful she was that Billy had entered that house of ill repute that night and truly saved her.