View Single Post
Old 07-13-2002, 12:30 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
College graduation, still my best party, best sex night, and man was I in deep in the morning...Thursday night went to friends graduation party and yadayadayada ended up sleeping with (hell with that fucking in the woods) with my friends sister whom i used to date...So comes friday, i graduated ...then that night my roomates and i had our party and my ex of about 2 weeks showed up and about 2 we ended up in my bed (so this time it could be sleeping with lol) she stayed there afterwards, i went back to the party...about 4 my friends sister shows with some friends and we chatted and then she left for a while but one of her friends stayed (this is were my drunkeness removed any essence of class i had left at that point) and we ended up getting sucky faced and i was thinking of the dried out member in my jeans, but she saved the day saying she needed a shower...
...so badabing in the shower...getting it on...people kept coming in to use the bathroom and we never stopped....UNTIL...the person using the bathroom was...you guessed it my friends sister...well she yelled (i was getting way too sober by this time) she stormed into my bedroom and ... guess who is there...well everyone was yelling i shut the door...my roomates pulled out some tequila and i dont remember when the girls left...

But dammit, the memories and the sex were worth it