View Single Post
Old 07-15-2002, 11:52 AM
Cynic Emeritus

* looks at watch, waiting for Lilith's party sex story. Oh damn, I was supposed to be at that party waiting naked on the trampoline.

Ok here it is. Summer between junior and senior year high school. At this party where people were getting so fucked up. Anyway, people starting spraying eachother with the hose and pouring water all over each other. Well this one girl, she and I always used flirt with eachother, started lifting eachother's shirts up and giggling like crazy. Well anyway this party was on a horse farm, so we started making out and walked towards the horse barn. I almost couldn't walk I was so drunk.
We started fondling eachother as we get closer to the barn. We got into the barn and she dropped to her knees and starting going to town on my dick. I then lifted her up and fucked her against the wall of the barn. Her legs never touched the ground, then were wrapped around my ass the whole time. Once we finished, we passed out in the barn until nearly 10 pm that night and we went into the barn at about 2pm.

Oh I need another one of those party sex experiences right now!

CK

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School