View Single Post
Old 09-06-2002, 10:19 AM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
He held her tightly feeling the tremors rebounding through her body. Slowly she came back down and he guided her toward the bed, pulling down the covers and helping her recline on the soft flannel sheets. He placed a knee on the bed between her legs, their hands not wanting to leave the other's arms. Her dress was disheveled, pulled up over her hips exposing her hot pink pussy, and pulled down along with her bra leaving her beautiful breasts exposed to his loving glance. His suit jacket was opened and falling off his shoulders, his necktie pulled askew, and his long stiff cock still poking out from his trousers. But what might have brought a chuckle from the mouths of an onlooker mattered little to the lovers as the electric feelings flowed from one to the other and back again.

"So ladies and gentlemen, are you ready for our exciting final act?" he said, trying to do an impression of the MC from the dinner theatre.

"I don't know if I can take any more, maestro," she said dreamily.

Never before had a man spent so much time with her doing all that this one had, and yet he didn't appear to be finished. She lay back on the bed wondering just what else he could possibly have in mind.