Thread: Fantasies
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2002, 12:10 AM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Exclamation harem dream

a fantasy:

for the last two years i have been having a reoccuring dream. i sit on high in this kingdom in the midst of a great series of mountains. it reminds me of a poem by samuel coleridge" kubla khan".

"In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately pleasure-dome decree:
Where Alph, the sacred river, ran
Through caverns measureless to man
Down to a sunless sea...
"

in this series of domed palaces are many fountains, cushioned beds, and large baths. my guards bring in women of all shapes, sizes, and races in golden chains for me. it is not for me to choose those who are worthy but for my queen (the number one wife) chooses among the many. she walks amongs them and picks out 10 or 12 who look worthy.

she then oversees their grooming. they are brought in shaved clean, bathed, perfumed and adourned in silk and jewels. after this is done they are brought in to dance for me. if they do not obey my queen punishes them with sexual forms of torture. sometimes my guards repeatedly take the offending concubine until she learns to be subserviant other times my queen dominates her and lashes her with a series of whips leaving her chained and spent between the columns in the courtyard.

those who eventually pass will be bedded by my queen and i during a week long kingdom wide binge of sexual expression, wine and frolic.

souls cry

this is one of my fantasies.