View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 07:39 AM
hellsbells's Stallion

Send a message via Yahoo to horseman12
Question Question for the Ladies

Ladies I am just curious how much does a mans penis size really matter? I know thier have been threads on this subject in the past, but i really looking for something else i think, here is my thought is a large penis merely an eye stimulation?

The reason i ask is this, like most men, not all but most, a woman with very large breast will attract my attention quicker than a small breasted woman, and the thing is I am not a breast man, breast size really does'nt matter to me, but if i see a woman who is well endowed in the upper regions i have to look like a magnet is forcing my eyes there, personnally speaking if i had a choice as to my preference small to medium would be it, so like i said just wondering, the ranch i work on has 6 stallions that we breed, and i have seen women who have come by and seen one of the stallions while he was (hanging) and you can see the look in thier eyes but at the same time i have to think to myself a man that large would rip a woman to pieces. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated!

Life's A Bitch, but I Deal withit!!