View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 11:28 PM

I'm on the uber mushy side apparantly or so i'm told especially for a guy my age. Anyhoo on of the more romantic things i've done recently was written a few poems for her, took her flowers etc, baked for her, gave her a massage and expected nothing back.

But the most romantic thing so far was i went for a walk with her over the fields at the back of her house, we've been friends for a long time, but more recently gotten very close and i've had a crush on her for ages, and i didn't know she liked me anyway, it was a clear night and it was quite cold i gave her my coat and i taught her a few star constellations etc, as she never had anyone teach her before. Told her a few mushy stuff (too embarassed here to mention it sorry) and then kind leant in for a hug, and did an eskimo kiss for what seemed an eternity, and then i finally made the plunge and kissed her for the first time, and the first girl in over a year. Feeling as i did my knees were even shaking :P my heart pounding so hard she could hear and feel it and even see it on my neck.

Anyhoo that more recent romantic thing to me.

Of course there was the time in the middle of the night i decided to waltz with her in the middle of a car park on the way to the cinema as everyone watched lol.