View Single Post
Old 08-12-2001, 08:00 AM
Professional Voyeur

Send a message via ICQ to Dunchad
I pulled a chair over to the table and got comfy. I planned to eat and suck her pussy to several orgasms I hoped. I spread her legs wide apart and pulled her closer. I lifter her up again and placed her pants under her ass. I remember how wet she got the night before and didn’t want to ruin the guy’s tablecloth. I could smell her muskiness and was turned on by the smell.
I lowered my head between her legs and started to nuzzle her pussy lips and clit with my nose and chin only. Teasing and tickling at the same time. I moved my hands up and down her inner thighs and knees. She wiggled a bit then started to lightly moan with my ministrations. As I got closer to her pussy with my fingers she moaned out to stop teasing and to please her.
Now, I knew I had to do what she said, but it was never said as to when. So I slowly moved my hands down her inner thighs. I started to lick her from her ass to her clit in one solid, slow motion. I spread my tongue as wide as I could and licked her again. This time spreading her lips open with my tongue. She started wiggling even more now as my fingers briefly touched her cunt lips and ass. She bucked her hips and started to beg me to eat her cunt like the slut she was.
As I started I heard the door open. I looked up and in walked a tall gentleman that looked like he was a business type during the week. He smiled at me and said, “Jill told me she invited a couple of her friends at the last minute. Might you be them?”
Gyz looked over at him and then tried to cover herself. I on the other hand kept her legs spread wide. I could see this guy was turned on by the sight of me teaser her. Gyz just looked at me and then lay back down. I looked back at him and said, “Yes we are Jill’s newest friends. I’m Dunchad and this gorgeous woman I am teasing is Gyz. Who are you?”
“Well, this is my pool table that you are teasing her on. My name is Seth and this is my party and house. But please don’t stop on my behalf. Jill said you were a beautiful couple and was fairly new to the scene. I like to watch. So please continue.”
I looked at Gyz and did what the guy said. I buried my head back into her pussy and this time I started to suck and lick her clit. She instantly started moaning and breathing harder. It was like I hadn’t stopped at all. As I sucked and licked her I looked over at this Seth guy and saw that he was stroking his cock through his pants. I could tell that Gyz was not the only one that was enjoying what I was doing to her.
I slowly worked a finger into her cunt and started to rub and massage her g-spot. She had told me once that sometimes she squirted when she came. While waiting for her arrival, I studied up on how to make her cum. I sucked on her clit, nibbled it in my mouth, sucked it hard into my mouth. Her breathing got quicker and heavier. She was moaning and on the verge of screaming.
I started to rub her g-spot harder and pushing it against her pelvic bone. She was writhing and wiggling on the table. She sucked harder on her clit and rubbed my tongue across it as fast and hard as I could. She was lifting her hips off of the table trying to get more of my mouth on her clit. With my free hand I started to rub and push on the flesh between her cunt and asshole. She started bucking and I could feel her pussy walls tighten around my finger.
I inserted another finger and started to work her g-spot even more. I was pulling on her clit with my mouth and flicking my tongue over the tip. She was going crazy under me and started to arch her back. I knew she was close and doubled my efforts on her body. I rubbed her g-spot harder and faster, I sucked her clit hard and flicked my tongue and nibbled it as best I could. She then laid flat on the table and I could feel something inside of her. I pulled my fingers free and moved my mouth down to her cunt.
I used my fingers on her clit now. My thumb and index finger trapping it and rolling it back and forth like I would her nipples. I licked and sucked her pussy... Then I felt it. It was like a hot blast of water against my face. I opened my eyes and saw it happen again. It was clear and shot out to cover my face. I liked at her pussy, tasting her CUM and swallowing as much as I could. She was writhing on the table again and in the middle of another orgasm.
I looked over at Seth and saw him jerking his cock to our action and got a little turned on. But I concentrated on Gyz again. I started to finger her cunt again and also slipped a wet finger into her ass. She bucked on the table and was moaning louder than the night before. She lifted her hand to cover her mouth, but was stopped.
Seth stood over her with his cock out and hard as a rock. She smiled and wiggled closer to it. She looked at me and I nodded for her to go for it. She took his cock into her mouth and started to suck on the head. He closed his eyes and let out a moan of his own. He was still holder her wrist down while she sucked his cock. As I watched her take him into her mouth I realized that he was longer than mine was and she was only to get about two thirds of it into her mouth.
He fucked her face as I started to finger her ass and cunt. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and wiggled them inside her. Touching all of her insides and trying to find another place that drove her crazy. Finally, I was rubbing her cervix and she let out a moan around his cock and grabbed my fingers again.
I continued to finger her ass and massage her cervix at the same time. She was bucking her hips and sucking Seth’s cock deep into her mouth. She started to slide up and down it and seemed to have freed her hand too. She was stroking his cock at the base and sucking on the tip. Then she would take it from her mouth and then run her lips up and down the bottom of his shaft to his balls. Stroking him at the same time.
I could tell by his expression that he was about to cum at any second. She took him back into her mouth while she pumped and sucked his cock. I leaned back down and started to suck and eat her cunt again. I took her lips into my mouth as I fingered her ass and pussy. Her lips still tasted of her sweet cum and I devoured them. She then let out a scream, yelling, “DUNCHAD... fucking suck me.... Seth cum in my mouth... PLEASE MAKE ME CUM AGAIN...”
Not being one to disappoint a lady. I started to fuck her ass and pussy with my fingers. Driving them in and out harder and faster. I sucked her clit into my mouth and pulled it into my mouth. She was bucking and writhing on the table. Pushing her cunt up and into my mouth. She had grabbed Seth’s cock with both hands and was licking and sucking the tip of his cock. She would suck it into her mouth and push it out, scraping her teeth over the tip. Then I saw him explode all over her face. She quickly sucked his cock into her mouth and started to swallow the rest of his cum. He looked like he was having convulsions as he came in her mouth. I could see small drops start to escape her lips and trail down her chin.
I returned to her pussy and started to lick and suck her lips. As I pulled my finger from her ass, it released with a pop and then she came. Harder then the last time and she actually ejaculated again. I watched it squirt out from her cunt and spray all over my face. She closed her legs around my head this time and grabbed my hair and pulled me into her cunt. I gladly started to lick and lap at her pussy like a hungry kitten.
Seth finally stopped convulsing and Gyz let his cock slide from her mouth. He slumped to the floor as I sucked and licked her pussy clean. She let her legs relax finally and I pulled free from them. I looked into her eyes and saw only total bliss from a much-needed orgasm or two.
From the doorway we heard clapping and turned to look in that direction. There stood Jill. She was watching us the whole time and enjoyed the show too. Her top was pulled up and her bra was missing. She was obviously playing with herself as we had fun. She came over to Gyz and planted a kiss on her face and sucked Seth’s cum from her mouth. Then she leaned down to me and licked my face to taste Gyz’s cum too.
“Wow that was awesome you two. I guess you meet Seth. He likes to tell everyone that this is his house. He is my brother’s best friend. Gee Seth, I have never seen you this worn out before.” Seth looked up at her and only smiled slyly. Gyz looked up at Jill and smiled anyhow.
“Well Jill it was still fun. I have never had two men at the same time. It was exciting. “ Jill leaned over and kissed her again and this time had Gyz’s cum on her tongue to share the taste. Gyz sucked her tongue in and moaned. When they finished kissing, Gyz sat up and pulled my face up to hers and she started to lick her cum off my face. I smiled and felt my cock start to get hard. Then I felt a hand touch me and I jumped.
Seth had moved under the table to me and was trying to get my cock free. When I realized who it was I jumped back and away and zipped up again. I looked at Jill and Gyz and saw them look at me and then at Seth.
Seth crawled out from under the table and said, “Sorry man, didn’t realize that you didn’t swing both ways.” I looked at Gyz and saw a look on her face. Jill looked at me too like I should be okay with it all. But I couldn’t help myself. I looked at them all and then stormed out of the room and up into the house...