Thread: Congrats Bucks
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 09:08 AM
Leo was right

Even after sleeping over it I'm still shocked at how that game played out. I can't believe the way the offenses dominated that game. I came into this one thinking that these are two of the best defenses that I've seen in the last ten years or so and I left sort of scratching my head. Don't get me wrong, I knew both teams could be explosive offensively but I just didn't think they could do it against each other like they did.

There's still no doubt in my mind that these are the two best teams in the country and I'm thinking they'll probably end up meeting again on Jan. 8. I suppose Florida could get a shot at the Buckeyes if they win the SEC title but I'm really thinking it will be a rematch. (I haven't been impressed by USC all year and think that this will be the year that the Irish take out some frustration on them.)

Looks like I was right last week to wish I could've been at PF's daughter's place for the game.

Congrats to the Buckeyes and all of their fans. I only wish my Hawkeyes could've done a bit more to help out the image of the Big 10 this year. Limping into a bowl game with a 6-6 record doesn't exactly fill the air with excitement.