Thread: Getting caught
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 10:23 AM

Joanne watches me fuck jaimie

After a bit, Joanne directed jaimie to suck my cock. I laid down and jaimie hovered over me. His warm soft mouth kissing my hardening cock, licking it from head to base as Joanne directed him. As my cock got harder jaimie started to bob his head up and down on it, his lips and tongue felt wonderful. My eyes closed as I moaned, Joanne straddled my face and sat down. I stuck my tongue out and began to lick her pussy, she rubbed it all over my face, she was so wet my face was coverd in her juices.

She had jaimie stopp sucking my cock, I was disappointed at first as I needed release. She had Jaimie sit on the couch and spread his legs, she told me to lick his asshole, I placed my hand on his cock andballs and lifted them up and started to lick his ass, running my tongue up and down his crack and around his anus. I concentrated on his hole lickig around it, sticking my tongue inside, getting him all wet with my spit. I could hear him moaning, and I could feel his cock harden in my hand. My cock was hard and leaking.

Joanne had got some KY warming gel and was rubbing it on my cock, and then told me to move away from jaimie's asshole. She applied the gel to his ass, running her fingers up to his balls, and then slipping one and then two fingers into Jaimie's ass. She urged me closer to Jaimie, she grasped my cock and aimed it at jaimie's asshole, guiding me inside of him. I watched as the head of my cock entered his ass, Jaimie was relaxed and lubed enough so it pushed in easily. I let him adjust to it, and then as I slid into his asshole my cock glided through Joanne's hand. I stood up with my cock inside of Jaime so that I was above him and had traction. His legs were wrapped around my hips, I slowly fucked his ass. I scooted over so that he couls lay back on the couch and my feet were on the arms. I pushed my cock into his ass.

I was hot i could se jaimie's face contorted as my cock pounded his ass, Joanne was licking his nipples and stroking his cock. His one leg was over the back of the couch and theother was over Joanne's shoulder so she could hold it for me. I was sliding my cock in and out of his asshole at a nice slow rythym. My hands were were on the couch arms and back grabbing them so i could force more of my cock intohis ass.

Joanne trailed her mouth down to jaimie's cock and she took the head into her mouth and started to suck it, I could see her chees go in as she sucked it. Jaimie was trying to stay still so that she could suck him, as I punped into him his cock would jump into her mouth, I knew I was close to shooting and I said so, Joanne just slpped me on the ass. i started to pump faster and on the instroke I started to shoot my load into Jaimie's ass. He couldn't hold on and started to cum in Joanne's mouth. His cock popped out and cum shot over her face and his stomach. I continued to pump my cock in his ass forcing all the cum i could into it.

I stopped shooting and Joanne took her mouth off jaimie's cock, I slowly pulled out of Jaimie and my cum leaked out of his stretched ass. Joanne stroked his balls, I leaned down and licked the cum from his stomach and them kissed Joanne, with his cum still on her face I licked it off. Jaimie sta up and Joanne sat on the other side with him between us, we both licked his nipples and started to clean his cock licking down the sides until our mouths met in a kiss.