View Single Post
Old 02-15-2005, 10:55 PM

Medical question - Possible STD? I'm not sure here...

One of my close friends confided to me he might have an STD he doesn't know yet as he hasn't gone in to check himself out. He said it's like a pimple on his anus or rectal area, says he's had it for like 7 yrs or 8 yrs...

I know i know i asked him why he didn't get it checked out sooner he said he never had sex yet as he's abstaining (he's pretty honest so I believe him and since i've been living with the guy for the past while 4-5 yrs, I believe him as I never see him with any chicks or guys in his room...so...he's not really sure what it can be as it doesn't make any sense as he's completely abstained from having sex till marriage (he's not gay/bi either and he's relatively fit).

No other signs of symptoms when he got it, no rashes either. Any ideas? He said to me he "might" have gotten it when he had the chicken pox way back in his early teens and thought it was just another pox than.

I told him to get it checked out asap so he's going to do it probably later this week, but any MDs on here that might know what it is ahead of time? or fellow pixies that might shed some light?