Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2002, 08:37 PM

Misty

It was Friday night and I had already decided that I couldn’t wait any longer. I wanted more than just the fantasy. As I walked out of the building not the last one to leave this time I heard several shouts, “ Bye Misty Have fun. “ Jake had just got out of his building and gave me a questioning glance at their comments. I shrugged it off as nothing and we began to walk. It had already begun to snow and I had worn my long white fur coat that was indeed warm. We were telling each other how hectic the day was and by the time we reached the playground, the snow was already beginning to leave a light coat on the grass and the street, besides getting our hair wet. My feet were already beginning to feel it since I still hadn’t gotten out the boots. We stopped for a few minutes to look at the pond and the trees topped with the snow. We both took a deep breath at the beauty that surrounded us, especially how the snow sparkled with the moon shining on the pond as well as the snow.

He teased me about not wearing boots and forgetting the gloves when he again offered his. He laughed at me surprised I hadn’t forgotten to put on a warmer coat. “ Yes, it is a good thing I didn’t forget that. “ I smiled mischievously. He looked at me grinning, with a “ What are you up to now? “ expression I was becoming familiar with. “ Do you want to know what’s underneath my coat, Jake? “ I asked. He choked somewhat, telling me I was crazy if I hadn’t worn panties now with it so cold. I could tell the idea of me not having panties on excited him. “ Baby, I don’t have anything on at all underneath this coat. “ I said with an alluring smile. “ I took them all off just before I left the building. I’ll show you. “ I said softly and took his hand, taking off his glove and placed it underneath my coat and on my breast. My nipples were already hard from being cold, but when I placed his warm hand there, chills rushed through my body, and not from the cold.
I could tell he was enjoying this and I took his hand again and slowly ran it down from my breast until it reached between my legs, proving there was nothing underneath the coat. His expression seemed mixed with shock as well as …..