Thread: Clio #1
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004, 03:19 PM

Clio #3 - Locked In

Clio’s Journal - Part Three.

This is a tale about what happened when Clio went on holiday last year with her boyfriend Randall. She was always adventurous but as you’ll read, she isn’t always the most fortunate of girls. She decided to give her man a blowjob in the airplane bathroom. You could say it didn’t work out exactly how she expected.

Clio says:

Once again, RSVP delightful readers.

Love Clio.

Locked In

I stood alone in the tiny bathroom nervously waiting. I’d gone in there ahead of him to avoid arousing suspicion. I jumped as the door crept open and he slipped inside. Now with two people in it the cramped cubicle was very uncomfortable. He locked the door behind him and then turned to face me. We knew we had to get on with it and be extremely speedy to avoid being caught. We fell naturally into what seemed like the best positions.

I sat on the toilet and he stood in front of me. Swiftness was of the utmost important but I couldn’t help making an effort to excite and enthuse him. I pulled my top up over my chest, leaving my nude boobs on display. Now he had something to occupy his mind.

He quickly unbuttoned his pants and flopped out his large cock. Gazing at my compliant body made him hard in seconds. I was ready to please him. I started by taking the sensitive tip in my mouth. Then I went a whole lot deeper and started moving at a quicker pace. I was behaving like this was the best lollipop in the world. It was all mine for the next couple of minutes and I wasn’t sharing it with anybody. I gripped his buttocks to get a better hold and focus fully. The plentiful proportions of his penis were poking my throat. It filled my mouth completely. I was moving in a frenzied action.

There was a bang on the door and we both froze. Hearts pounding we just stayed incredibly still. No more noise came. We resumed our activities.

I wanted to be filthy. I wanted him to cum in my face so I told him it was OK. He seemed unsure. I persisted in my whispered pleadings and put my face next to his cock to accept the load. I opened my mouth in the hope of catching most of it. I didn’t want any embarrassing mishaps. This wasn’t my day for good luck though.

I don’t know whether it was turbulence or what but he lost control at the crucial moment. He blew his wad and it sprayed everywhere. A deluge of creamy semen flew into my face. A gluey blast shot into my left eye. I closed them just in time. My lashes clumped together and blurred my vision. A gloopy wad slapped into my forehead and began to run down my nose. Chunky gobbets clung to my hair and began to slide down my locks.

To be fair, some of it did go in my mouth though. When I’d wiped it out of my eyes I was more panicked than angry. I had to get rid of this semen. I hurriedly scraped it up and licked it off my hands, swallowing it swiftly.

I could feel the sensation of runny cum dribbling down my features. I looked at my frosted face in the small mirror. I had it spread all over. I splashed water on my face and tried my best to mop up the cum with the tissues that were there. I plucked the coagulated blobs from my hair and desperately tried to suck the fibers clean.

He uttered a stifled laugh at my predicament. I rounded on him for thinking that this mess was funny. Then I weakened and grinned too. I finished wiping my skin and flushed the evidence away.

He opened the door to check the coast was clear. Gingerly he stepped out and blocked the view of the other passengers while I made my exit. Returning to our seats I was sure our fellow travelers suspected something. Their expressions seemed to say they knew what we’d been up to. Perhaps they spotted a rogue blob that I’d missed? I was being paranoid though. For the rest of the flight we couldn’t help giggling about what we’d done. It was the perfect start to the holiday. Maybe it’s true. Perhaps getting there is half the fun.

feedback