View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 08:14 AM
Married Couple

The next morning I woke up to find myself alone and naked in daddy's bed. The scences of what had happened in the bathroom the night before flashed through my mind. Smiling, I grabbed one of dad's button up shirts and buttoned the two small buttons that hung before my breasts. Once again, I bounded down the stairs.

Dad was in his usual spot at the table; newspaper laid on it and coffe cup in hand. But this morning, instead of his boxer's, dad sat completely naked. Walking over to him, I straddled his lap and planted a big kiss on his mouth; my warm pussy and his soft cock touching. Before I could move away, he wrapped his arms around my waist and plunged his toungue into my mouth. My tongue twirled around his, causing my pussy to grow wet. His hand slipped from my waist and up under his shirt that I was wearing.

"You look sexy in my shirt, Princess," he whispered, the softness of his cock growing hard against my clit.

"I'm glad you like it, daddy."

Daddy unbottoned the two small buttons and pushed his shirt off my shoulders. "MMM," he moaned as he rubbed my breasts, "I never thought I'd actually be getting to fuck my own little girl. You're so much better than your mom was." I couldn't keep from giggling at his remark. I had been seventeen when my parents had divorced a few years back and dad had never went out with any else. "Did you know," he asked, "that I've wanted to fuck you ever since you turned eighteen? I've wanted sooo badly to know what my little princesses pretty pink pussy tasted and felt like." "Well," I said, sliding my ass up onto the table, "you've felt it, now taste it."

I laid on top of dad's morning paper with my legs spread wide for him. I smiled as daddy leaned forward in his chair and began to slowly eat me. Daddy moaned as he tasted me for the first time; his tongue flicking at my swollen clit before pushing up into my womanhood. "Oh, daddy," I gasped with pleasure. For several long, slow minutes, daddy kissed and sucked at my pussy.

"Sit on my lap," he said, after bringing to climax for the third, just from his tongue. I slid from the chair and once again faced daddy and straddeled him, this time with his cock deep inside my pussy. Daddy rubbed, played, and sucked my tits as I slowly rode him. I ran my fingers through his hair as he continued to satisify me. Looking up at me he huskily demanded, "Fuck me, princess. Enough of this slow shit. Fuck your daddy." My rythem increased and soon I was bouncing on daddy's cock. My hot, wet pussy easily gliding over his shaft. His hands rubbed my ass. My tits swayed in front of his face as he licked the hard nipples as they passed in front of his face. I came so many times, I lost count.

"Yeah. Yeah Stephanie. That's it. That's it. Fuck me princess. Fuck me."

My hands squeezed the back of the chair as I eagerly impaled my pussy on daddy's shaft, over and over and over again.

"I'm cumming, princess. Daddy's cumming."

I felt his release deep inside of me again. "Oh, daddy," I cooed as I shook from pure ecstasy. My hips rocked on him, milking him of every drop of baby juice. His arms wrapped around me and held me tight to him. "MMM," he moaned into my breasts, "I could get use to fucking my little girl every day, all day long."