View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 03:50 PM
Married Couple

Coach and I looked at each other for a few seconds before we began kissing again. Together we knelt down in front of the fire. I leaned over and sucked at Coach's right tit. It felt so good, so right. She inturned massaged mine and moaned with pleasure. I teased her nipple with my tongue, causing it to harden. I then gently nibbled and pulled at it with my teeth. Again, she moaned. I gave her left tit the same treatment.

Raising back up, she kissed me again. I too then rubbed her breasts. "Oh, Sue," she whispered as she bent over to take my left tit into her mouth. I moaned as she sucked on it. She too teased at mine until it was hard. Her tongue flicked at it causing me to moan out loud. "Oh, Coach," I said. It was barely audiable.

As she moved to my right tit, to give it the same attention, her hand slid down my belly to my pussy. She played with the little patch of brown hair just above my clit. Her hand went lower, rubbing my clit before slipping her middle finger in. "MMM," I moaned, "That feels good."

Coach gently pushed me onto my back and spread my legs. Slowly she kissed her way down my stomach and to my pussy. Her tongue flicked and teased at my clit. "OH SHIT," I screamed with pleasure. Coach continued this for several minutes, occassionally sliding her tongue into me. This caused me to climax several times. Once statisified with the response she got from me, she kissed her way up my stomach. "MMM, Sue," she said smiling, "you taste wonderful."

"My turn," I said, playfully pushing her onto her back. Coach spread her legs and I placed my knees between them and place my hands right above her shoulders. After a long passionate kiss, I slowly made my way down between her breasts, past her stomach, and to her natural bush. Spreading her plump pussy lips apart, I licked at her clit. I wanted to please her just as much as she had me, so I done what she did to me.

My tongue teased and flicked her clit, causing her to moan and arch her back. "Oh, Sue," she moaned, "that feels wonderful." Slowly I rubbed her clit with my thumb as I moved my tongue in and out of her. Damn did she taste good. I was certainly enjoying this a lot more than I did if she was a guy. For several minutes, Coach climaxed over and over again until she couldn't take any more.

"Come here," she said. Standing up and walking us to her bedroom, she closed the door. Going to the top drawer of her dresser, she pulled out a double ended dildo. I got on the bed and spread my legs. She inserted it into me and teased me with it. She then got on the bed and inserted the other end in her. In rythem, we moved on it. Our pussy's slapped each other as we pushed in. Together we came several more times. Once we were completely spent, Coach pulled the covers back. I slept curled up in her arms all night long.

Several more times before graduation I "had" to spend the night a Coach's house for one reason or another. Not once did I ever sleep in the guest bedroom either. After graduation, I went onto college in California. Coach quit her job at the school and moved there to be closer to me. It was until I completed college did mom and dad find out about the two of us. By then, it was too late to break us up.