Thread: omg
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 05:26 AM
Tidbits

Send a message via ICQ to faerysflower Send a message via AIM to faerysflower Send a message via Yahoo to faerysflower
Well that wasn't in the story.. After being together until August 2015, we begin the having financial difficulties and I went to stay with my grandmother for the summer. Things were OK we were talking all the time. It was hard to be apart. He began to get caught up financially, on September 3 I flew back to South Bend Indiana. Things were great it was wonderful.

Then the other shoe dropped. Apparently a bartender at a bar we both frequented caught his fancy. Instead of being honest and telling me exactly what was going on... He told me that financially it was too tight to support 2 ppl on the truck.

I made a few calls to the SAME best friend mentioned previously. I have been staying with her in my hometown since November 12th 2015.

I remained celibate for 6 months. During this time frame of depression and hurt. I started to get to know who Faerysflower is. I'm learning to listen to what I want and not what my flavor of the whenever wants.

More to come. Tired of typing on little phone