View Single Post
Old 02-23-2002, 12:38 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Nubian
We hear you loud and clear! Fallen_Angel may have misunderstood what you meant, but you do have your answer. It's kind of you to offer but you'll find that most members here, while generally an accepting bunch, are not into illegally accessing pay sites. (I don't pretend to speak for everyone and you may receive some PMs taking you up on your offer. But this is not at all what Pixies is about. I'm sure you'll discover this for yourself as you become more acquainted with the site).

As a self-professed cracker, you may find that immediately places you at odds with many persons who traverse these boards. I am sure that Kim, LoveDiva, and others who graciously keep this site going, frown upon the activities that are often engaged in by your peers. Indeed, this site has been victim to cracker attacts in the past.

Finally, as a cracker you and I are most likely at opposite ends of the spectrum ethically speaking. I consider myself a _Hacker_, and the activities to which you subscribe are personally displeasing to me, to say the least. Enjoy Pixies, have fun and dig in, but please keep the rest away from this site.