View Single Post
Old 09-26-2002, 02:10 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Back on the side of the house....

Thrusting into this demoness' wetness wasnt driving me nuts enough as I thrust harder and harder. When a Cat comes out of nowhere and smacks my ass it is all I can do not to pump so hard I put this beauty through the wall. I can feel her fighting the orgasm hard not wanting to give me the satisfaction, but she is getting close. I pull back on her hair and reach around and give one of her nipples a good pull as I drive into her. I move myself a little so I am going a little sideways rubbing her wall, and this does it she starts to shiver. She starts calling out "bastard I won't cum", but she does. Her walls are shivering and I know I am close. She starts to come down from her orgasm and can feel me swell and just then she shoves her ass back and then foward and I plop out. She laughs and turns around and I think to myself so much for me getting off. Then she surprises me and grabs my cock and drops to her knees. She grips my cock like a bat and sucks it in her mouth her juices dripping on her lips. She doesnt make 10 strokes with her tongue and I throw my head back and begin to unload in her mouth. She continues to suck and pump her hand as I squirt, seemingly enjoying every drop. I plop back against the wall and she stops her sucking. She looks at me while she licks her lips and kisses me full on the mouth putting her tongue in my mouth. I can taste our mixed juices and can feel myself getting excited again. Just then a scream comes from an upstairs window and we both look up....