View Single Post
Old 05-18-2003, 04:56 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Stillwater Send a message via Yahoo to Stillwater
for the first 8 years of my life I would walk up to the bed and pass out in it, face down, still wearing jeans and my shirt, eventually I learned to take off my shoes.

I assume this question is about when we're safe and sound inside our personal beds inside our personal houses, which doesn't relate to me exactly but... I've been known to sleep with keys, lighters and change in my pockets as well as once or twice with a chain belt still around my waist (OUCH).

Given the option I love to sleep in very little and curled up next to someone on clean sheets and a soft bed. I own a few pairs of pajama bottoms that I wear occasionally... although almost as often I wear them in public as while sleeping. Thank you, yes I am a fashion trendy fool.

Usually now I peel off my shirt and kick off my pants but I've had a young pup in my room lately and underware provides me with a certain amount of sercurity that I need when I live in fear of her claws and sharp puppy teeth.
The power to change the course of reality is a gift stolen from the hands of time and fate not by the apathetic nor idealistic dreamers but by those who feel the pull of ambition and head the call with dedication.