Thread: Liquid Lust
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Learning to talk sexy

I knocked at his door only a few minutes later than he had told me …. didn’t want to appear too eager, but didn’t want to be rude either. I was glad he had given me a bit of time, had to figure out the perfect outfit. In the end I wore some skinny jeans and a white v-neck t-shirt. Nothing overtly sexy, but the soft thing fabric of the t-shirt clearly outlined the lace demicup of my bra, which incidentally rubbed so wonderfully against my nipples making them easily visible.

The scent of spices filled his place, hot, sweet, spicy …. I think I will always associate that aroma with Rick. Several cartons sat on the coffee table in front of the couch a couple of plates, chopstix and forks. I went with the chopstix. If it were in a restaurant, I’d probably go with the fork, but I hoped that if I missed my mouth a time or two, Rick would be willing to help with the cleanup. Hoping too, that he would let me do the same for him. The wicked thought trailing through my brain, hoping we could just dispense with the clothing now and get deliberately messy just so we could lick and suck each other clean.

Rick pointed out the two dishes that were “spicy.” I tried one and was certain steam built up inside my ears. I immediately had some rice and washed it down with water. Okay, his idea of “spicy” was the equivalent of my idea of a fuel induced out-of-control open flame! After that I stuck to the not spicy items and did okay.

Conversation was easy between us, our humors blended well, always a good thing since my funny bone can be a bit quirky. We laughed a lot. I almost forgot about how much I wanted to feel his lips, tongue, teeth on parts of my body …. Okay, let me be honest, pretty much all of my body…and well, my body kept reminding me with every movement I made slightly shifting the lace across my hard nipples. I enjoyed his company, but I wanted him soooo much closer. And he wanted me as well, he didn’t even try to cover the fact, I liked that, I liked it a lot.

Moving closer, I touched his leg. Let my fingers lightly move against his well-worn jeans. My pinkie finger edged higher and higher up his thigh, slowly making progress. His arm moved around me, pulling my shoulder into his chest and I felt his warm breath against my neck as he whispered that he’d like it very much if he could kiss me … then he hesitated for a moment …. “everywhere.” I moved my head in agreement against the heat of his lips.

Don’t know how he knew to start with that spot on my neck, but I felt the blood warm throughout my body, nipples extended further, my entire pussy pounding with the want and need. Shifting closer to his chest, needing contact at least near my breasts. His hand moved to the bottom of my t-shirt and under, fingers dancing against my sides and upward, dusting lightly against the underside of my breasts. “More!” the word barely made it past my lips, more of a thought than a statement, but he heard it all the same and smiled as his teeth gently pulled across my earlobe.

Fingers stopped teasing my breasts and moved to remove my t-shirt. Leaning back he looked at me, studied the peak-a-boo effect of the bra and then simply tugged it down to bare my nipples before moving to take one between his teeth, teasing the top with his tongue. The spices from his Thai food were still there, settling into and adding more heat to my throbbing tits.

I pushed at his shirt, wanting it out of the way, wanting to feel his skin against mine, wanting to trace the lines and curves of his chest which I had almost memorized visually while he swam. Wanting! Wrapping one leg up and over his, seeking some release from the building pressure of my wet clit by rubbing against his thigh. In turn, he slides me farther onto him, straddling his hips and pushing me forward onto his hardon. So good, but too much fabric separating us, pull at the button-up fly of his jeans, want to trace my fingers over the hard velvet I am seeking.

He pushes my hand aside and releases the zipper on my jeans, fingers reaching, pressing into me, rubbing, but not hard … “More.” Again I ask, but he teases at me, lifting me away from him and switching so I am sitting on the couch. He pushes the coffee table out of the way and pulls me forward to remove my jeans and lacy white panties. Pulling my legs onto his shoulders, he kisses the side of each knee, slowly, savoring the feel and taste of me, moving upward in the smallest of increments until he is finally close enough that I can feel his heated breath … he blows softly against my pussy lips, once, twice, a third time before he shifts to kiss and lick his way up my other thigh. I growl my frustration at him. His eyes look into mine and I see the message there. He will take as long as he likes and I will wait. He is in control. … That is soooo sexy!

More to follow