Thread: Swamp Love
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 11:02 AM
Married Couple

Swamp Love IV

I, Angel Fonte Brown, stood on the front porch of my swamp home, thinking about the past ten years. Jed is now forty-five and today is my thirtith birthday. Over the past ten years, I have bore Jed seven children: Angelica, 9; twin boys, Jedidiah Jr. & Amos, 7; Hannah, 5; twin girls, Rachel & Mary, 3; and Daniel, 1. Jed had told me once that he wanted to keep me bare foot and pregnant. Looking down towards the ground, which I can't see for my once again swollen stomach, I could feel the warm wood of the front porch underneath my bare feet. Rubbing my stomach, I smiled as I thought back onto Jed's words. He was doing exactly what he said he wanted to do.

In the distance, I could hear the sounds of boat motors. Jed was returning with Angelica, Jr., and Amos. They had been out checking the traps for the evening. Jed and Amos were in one boat and Angelica and Jr. in the other. Two more boats followed behind them. I saw that It was Malachi and Zach. They, and their wives, had agreed to take the children for the weekend so that Jed and I could celebrate my birthday.

As the boats docked, Malachi, laughing, called up to me, "Don't you know how to tell him 'No'."

"We're still trying to figure out what caused all of them," I said laughingly back at him.

Slapping Jed on the back, Zach smiled and laughingly said, "Well, at least he can't get her pregnant, she already is."

"You two," Jed answered, "have no room to talk. Both Eva and Missy are expecting again. Haven't either of you figured out what's causing it?"

The three brother shared a hearty laugh as they and the kids walked up the steps. Malachi and Zach, each in turn, hugged me as they reached the porch and said, "Happy Birthday, Sis." I thanked each as they did.

"What's that," I asked as Amos and Jr. passed me, each laddened with what seemed to be a heavy basket.

"Oh," laughed Zach, "Eva and Missy each had the idea of preparing you two a romantic dinner."

"Yeah," said Malachi, also laughing, "now you won't have to cook either tonight or tomorrow night."

After placing the baskets on the table, Amos and Jr. went to gather up items for the boys while Angelica and I gathered up things for the girls. I could hear the three brothers talking as we gathered items.

"Well," said Malachi, "Eva and I are going to take your four girls and Zach's one to play with my two. This way all seven girls are in one spot."

"And," concluded Zach, "Missy and I are going to take your three boys and Malachi's one one to play with my three, giving us all seven boys."

"Makes sense," I heard Jed say. "It would be easier having all the boys together and all the girls together that way they can't hollar that the boys, or girls, are bothering them."

Waving bye to the kids, Jed and I watched as Malachi and the girls turned left at the old stump and Zach and the boys headed straight before turning right at a clump of trees. Jed brushed back my hair and nuzzeled my neck as he rubbed my swollen stomach and whispered, "Finally alone. It already seems too quiet around here."

"Well," I said, turning around to face him and placing my arms around his neck, "we're not exactly alone. Isn't that obvious from my stomach."

"As long as he or she doesn't get here in the next two days, we're alone. Besides, you're not due for another three months. By the way, Happy 30th Birthday, Mrs. Brown."

"Why, thank you, Mr. Brown."

Jed and I ate the supper that Eva had prepared for us before going out to the porch to sit. I had learned from the other five pregnancy, that it was more comfortable for me to go naked. But, with the house being so full, this way the first time, in a long time, I was able to do this. Even Jed took in the opportunity to go naked for a change. Jed had made a large porch swing for me when I was pregnant the second time. It was big enough for him to sit at one end and for me to lay comfortable with my head in his lap.

Jed began to lightly stroke my hair. "Your hair gets softer, darker, and longer with each pregancy and I become more and more attracted to you with each one. When we first married and you came out here, I found you incredibly sexy. You then became pregrant with Angelica and as I watched your stomach grow, so did my love and attraction for you. You were even more sexy to me pregnant."

Looking up into his blue eyes with my blue ones, I asked, "So do you find me more attractive with a swollen stomach than you do any other time?"

Jed continued to stroke my hair as his other hand rubbed my stomach. "I hate to admit it but, yeah, I do. Just knowing that my child is growing inside of you really turns me." He then looked up, his eyes looking over the front of the house and he continued, "But,... we're running out of room in this house. We have already added on three times. Plus, it's all we can do now to feed all of us." I knew then that this would be the last time I would be pregrant and a large part of me was thankful.

Night had consumed the swamps around us and we made our way into the house. I headed for our bedroom as Jed locked the doors and blew out the lamps as he made his way to our bedroom. I was already lying on our bed when he entered the room. Once again, my naked, pregnant body on our bed proved to be a turn on for him because he became hard as he walked towards the bed. Blowing out the lamp, he laid next to me, fondeling my tender breasts. Since I'm still breast feeding our youngest son, I slightly winced as he touched them.

"I'm sorry," he said as he placed his mouth on my right tit. In no time I could feel him sucking, drinking the milk from it as he did. This had become a major turn on for the both of us and we both moaned. Kissing his way to my left tit, he then sucked milk from it too, again causing us both to moan. Rolling me over onto my right side, Jed slowly entered me from the back, rubbing my stomach as he did. This position not only gave me great pleasure but, it also was safer for the baby. For nearly half and hour, Jed made love to me slowly. I then took him into my mouth and slowly sucked him until I felt him releasing in my mouth. Laying behind me, he wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.

Three months later, I gave birth to our last child, Dwight. Jed insisted that he have a vasectomy done. Once he healed and was oked to have sex again, he made up for lost time. Althought I never again became pregrant, Jed proved that he was still attracted to me. Ever time one of the three brothers, or their wives, had a birthday or it was an anniversary, the children were split between the others so that each could have some privacy. Time seemed to fly and soon all of our children, neices, and nephews were having children. And to think, it all happened because Amos Brown loved a woman so much, that he took her to his swamp home to start a family.