Thread: Skinny Dipping
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2002, 03:05 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
(continued) During our strip show not one word had been spoken as we both watched each other undress. Her eyes never stopped looking into mine as she bared her flesh, and a smile curved her lips upward while moistening the lips with her tongue, relishing their taste and texture. I had stripped down to my shorts and then went into slow motion, my eyes gazing at her pubic mound. As I finished lowering my shorts, stretching them over my rigid prick, Sue took her eyes from mine as it came into view. She licked her lips as I lifted a leg to remove my shorts from my feet, my prick throbbing with hardness.

I expected Sue to head for the water but she lay down on the blanket instead, stretching, her legs slightly apart so that all the area at her groin was open to my eyes. She looked up at me and said, 'Do you think I have a nice body, Donny?' Knowing from Sue's seeing my reaction to her nakedness that it would have been fruitless to lie, I said, 'Yes. I think that you have a beautiful body'. 'I kind of got that impression', she said with a soft laugh, looking up at my hardness. The silence we experienced earlier returned. After a few moments, Sue turned on her side and looked up at me. In the same sort of quiet voice she had used before, Sue said, 'Donny, tell me about your dream last night. You know, the one that made you wet the bed'. Remembering what Sue and I had done in my dream, I was reluctant to tell her.

'Donny, come on, tell me, please. I promise I won't get embarrassed or upset'. I lay down on the blanket next to her and looked into her eyes saying, 'Well, in my dream we were right where we are now, on a blanket, naked, just like we are. In my dream, though, we were touching each other'. I reached out and cupped one of her breasts in my hand, holding it in a gentle grasp, saying, 'I had one hand right here'. Reaching my other hand down, I put it between her legs, right on top of her pussy, saying, 'And I had my other hand right here, rubbing and feeling'. I moved my fingers and stroked them up and down, gently and softly, moving my thumb against her clitoris.

Sue's hips started rotating in little circles, moving against my fingers, and moaned softly as I continued to focus on her pleasure. She lifted one leg and bent it at the knee, giving my hand freedom to further explore the whole area between her thighs. 'You said we were touching each other. Was I touching you here?' Sue said, reaching her hand out and wrapped it around my throbbing prick'. Yes', I whispered. 'I dreamt about you, too', she said. 'You did? What did you dream?' Sue smiled and said, 'Same dream as yours' and closed her eyes. The soft smile still on her face, as she continued to fondle and caress my prick, squeezing drops of pre cum over her hand.

I slid my finger in her, increasing the pace as my own passion level soared. Her hand on my prick was driving me to levels of pleasure I had never experienced, and I could feel the pressure building as she stroked and squeezed. Her hips and thighs pressed against my fingers, moving with a steady rhythm and she moaned, 'Oohh yess, that feel so nice'. Then she reached up and pulled my head toward hers and pressed her mouth on mine, drowning our moans as my body stiffened. My hips thrust forward against Sue's hand and my prick jerked as the cum spurted out, spattering her stomach. I groaned loud, unable to restrain the feeling of ecstasy being produced by the intense orgasm.

Soon cum covered her hand and dripped down on the inside of her thigh, forming a warm, white pool and she held my hand between them, immobilising it. Trembling while spasms racked her whole body, moaning 'Oohh, God. Ooohhh' and stopped the hand movements on my prick, shuddering as her orgasm took over. We lay still, with waves of pleasure washing over us. The after long moment of silence, Sue opened her eyes and said, 'Is that what happened in your dream?' Yes', I whispered. 'But it was better in real life than in my dream'. 'This is what happened in my dream too, and you're right, it is better than any dream'. Sue sat up, looking at me as she reached up cupping her breasts with her hands, holding each one and squeezing it.

The look she gave me was the most wanton I had ever seen and her words made my prick stiffen. 'Well, I'm here, not in your dreams. What do you intend to do about it?'. Kneeling down beside her, I reached up and lifted her hand away from her breast as she arched her back upward, pushing her breast up to my exploring mouth. I lowered my mouth to the soft mound and licked my tongue across the surface of her hard nipples, sucking in as much of her flesh as possible as she responded to my oral caresses with a soft 'Oohh' that seemed to come from deep within her. (continued)

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51