View Single Post
Old 05-23-2004, 12:27 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Angry Front And Center IAKaraokeGirl!

Just what makes you think you can wait all day to give us a status report when intelligence reports are coming in that you have danger in your sector?

Do you realize the demoralizing effects of not seeing that Unit Banner (avatar ) for more than a few hours has?

For your chastisement, you will send me MANY more corn field reports, ……. *oops* I mean.... you will establish a thread for you and any other Pixie to report into whenever there is ANY reports of danger, from ANYWHERE on the planet, that we have active Pixies stationed!

This is not the first time that one of our people has been somewhere that we hear news of having MAJOR danger events happening at or near. Regardless if it’s weather conditions, geological events, civil unrest or whatever, we have people we are very concerned about that come to mind IMMEDIATELY when the news gives us reports. We want to see your ass on hear just telling us you are OK!

That is all.

DISMISSED!

I was worried about you.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world