Thread: Size
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2001, 11:23 PM
Texas Indian Member

Send a message via ICQ to MrCuriousUSA
Average size + caring attention = great satisfaction!

Gyzsmo-

Since I first went on the Web in 1992, I've enjoyed researching sex and sexuality, and one thing I learned is that my "size" is exactly in the average range. In addition, both my wife and I were very inexperienced and came from sexually-repressed families... Not a promising start!

However, I discovered very quickly what a high I got by giving my wife as many orgasms as possible by using whatever techniques she wanted (she never could mentally accept cunnilingus or fellatio!) She always found my fingers stimulating her clit and cunt lips while I was also sucking and nibbling on her nipples to be extremely crazy-making. VBG

Within a few weeks, I could keep her bouncing off the walls for an hour or two quite easily, and I got as much release as I could ever hope for. Once, before I hit 30, we made it almost all night, and I had to clean up and dash off to work in a hurry. In those days, a good sexual high was as good as a full night's sleep!

My love never asked to try, but did you mean it would help an average or smaller penis do a better job of stimulating you if your partner also inserted a finger or two or a toy inside you at the same time to give you that "full feeling?" Do you know if the so-called "lifelike" penis extensions actually produce better results for the woman?

I hope you don't mind nosey questions, but, please remember,
they call me... MrCuriousUSA