View Single Post
Old 12-18-2001, 07:35 PM

A guy helped me develop my favorite method of giving a blow-job but I really would like to have other systems to add variety. My friend told me a general rule is to go slow and work a guy up to his orgasm. But I'd love to have other methods to use too!

I've heard that humming during a blow-job is supposed to be very stimulating. I've read about ice, swallowing, and using teeth gently, are there other methods ppl could pass along? I usually like to provide a hand job at the same time (since I can't deep throat yet, but now have a few avenues to look at, I'd really love to be able to!) and I like to play with a guy's balls when I give head but I'd love to have a variety of tricks up my sleave

Has anyone tried any lotions? I've seen some in the Stag shop where they create heat and am wondering if that's any fun.

RedHertz throw a girl a bone here! Drop us a few hints! I'd love to get a guy to have multiple orgasms! Anyone else with advice?! I would love to blow a guy's mind! (not that my method doesn't do that, I just get bored and want to have new ways to eat, variety is the spice of life and I like my food spicy!)

Sweet Chastity