View Single Post
Old 12-18-2001, 08:09 PM
Hot Tongue and Member

Send a message via AIM to don73153 Send a message via Yahoo to don73153
Talking SweetChastity, you teaser!!

Come on girl, I think you know what you were starting with this thread, and all the guys fell right in to it!! LOL

Your technique sounds quite fine, and it is a VERY sexy subject to be talking about. I, for one, find that my woman got turned on more, as did I, when she lay on her back, head over the edge of the bed, and I positioned myself to fuck her mouth. With care as to the ability of your partner, this was the position that had the most intense orgasms for us both. She loved being a bad girl, and this position was the nastiest for her. But that is what she was looking for! LOL Same feelings for me, I love a bad girl, and the orgasm was one of the best I've ever had! I think I ripped her tonsils out I shot my cum so hard! LOLWhich is another thing about it, swallowing the cum. She told me she had never done that in 26 years of marriage, and that I was her first, and just knowing this put me completely over the edge!! Wow!!

Well, enough for now, that made me hard again, want to come over and practice?

Don