View Single Post
Old 12-20-2001, 11:06 AM

Love them

In fact posting just after a fab roll in the hay, I have to say I love giving! it is too fun. I would have to say variety is the spice of life, as far as oral sex ( or any sex) goes. I love all sorts of techniques. I love to wrap my lips around the head and stroke the shaft, ring my tounge around the shaft as I move it up and down. Massage, lick, love the balls. lick from the base to tip along the seam. Flick the head with the tip of my tounge. push my head down all the way to the throat (slight advantage here for girls with no gag reflex) very quickly then pull out slowly. lub up the shaft as my hand strokes, directly followed by the mouth. Don't be afraid of the ass....... mix it up with the cleavage, and mouth. I love it love it love it.......

The double, passing out, what can I say..... get in tune with your man.... love him.... TEASE him...... use variety to get him close then change up. make it just as much of an event at your love making. feel sexy. that would be the best clue I can give. oh, and wrap your lips around the teeth, to apply more pressure, in a gentle way.

have fun!