Thread: The new CEO
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2001, 07:21 AM

I grabbed her Gucci suitcase and we headed back to the car park. I held the passenger door open and admired her long firm legs as she sat down, her perfume smelt musky and expensive.

As I walked around to the drivers door I just kept telling myself "Derek - relax - be cool - you don't want to make a fool of yourself". I jumped into the car and smiled at her - she looked a million dollars sitting there on the plush cream leather seat of my car with the seatbelt strapping her in and accentuating her large, full breasts. I did my best to disguise the hunger in my stare and decided to just get on with the driving.

We drove to her hotel - a 5 Star in the best part of town - and began to chat about business, I was doing a good job of keeping focused on the subject but couldn't help but allow my eyes to wander from her ankles to the hem of her skirt up those beautifully silk clad legs every once in a while!

"Here we are then" I said as I pulled into the hotel car park. She suggested I come up to her room so we could continue our conversation - I wasn't gonna argue!

I was amazed at the room - I'd been in some nice hotel rooms in my time but this was incredible. I let out a low whistle as I stood in the middle of the room and took in the enormous oversized double bed spread with a thickly quilted cream satin eiderdown, the mirrors and artwork on the walls, the extremely well stocked bar, lushly planted balcony and the stunning bathroom with a raised marble jacuzzi in the middle of the room. She grinned - "like what you see Derek?" she asked. I turned around to look at her and her head was cocked to one side, hand on hip with a sultry looking smile on her face. "You bet" I replied.
"and what may I ask do you like best?"
"hard to say - I haven't had a proper look at everything yet" - it was a risky answer but I figured an intelligent woman would enjoy some mental foreplay.

It seemed to work - she walked across the room to the bar - she definitely fancied me - her gait was too slow and she was really accentuating the swing of her hips to allow me to appreciate the sight of her firm ass moving under her short skirt. It was having the desired effect - I could feel my prick beginning to stir inside my trousers. She pulled a bottle of champagne from the ice bucked on the bar and quickly and expertly opened it - spilling only a little of the frothy drink she filled two glasses and brought one to me. She looked into my eyes with that smirk again.

"Fucking hell - am I really going to get to screw this goddess?" I thought to myself. She answered it for me - "Derek I've had a long week, we've got a heavy meeting tomorrow morning, I really feel like I could do with some serious R&R this evening, would you mind if we stayed here and got to know each other better instead of going out for dinner?"

I couldn't believe I heard it - "sounds like a very fine plan" I replied as I reached my hand out to touch her cheek, moving it down her throat, gliding over her soft skin to the back of her neck and then pulling her closely to me and kissing her full pouting lips. She broke our kiss and said she needed to freshen up - to make myself more comfortable. She disappeared into the bathroom, I took off my jacket and tie and relaxed on a big armchair and thought about how wonderful it was going to be to fuck this beautiful and powerful woman.

After a couple of minutes the door opened again and my breath caught in my throat when I saw her. She was walking towards me - her hair freshly brushed and shining, wearing her high heels and a black garter belt holding up her stockings, a tiny black g-string and a bra that barely seemed to be able to hold in her massive tits. As she approached my cock turned to steel, she stood in front of me and then straddled me - leaning down and kissing me passionately. I couldn't wait to get my hands on those firm looking titties. I broke the kiss - she sat over me looking down at me. I scooped her tits out of her bra and just stared at them as they jutted proudly out of her chest - "Fuck me! - they are the best pair of tits I've ever seen in my life!".

"Glad you like them" She replied as she wiggled her body causing them to wobble before my eyes - "would you like to suck on one" she asked. My answer was to take one of her tits in each hand and roll them on her chest like baloons on a table - she moaned loudly - she leaned into my hands and I felt her nipples harden even more against my palms. I then pinched both nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and she writhed with ecstasy. I moved my head forward and licked one nipple gently and then the other - boucing these amazing jugs in my hands - revelling in how they swayed and how they over flowed my cupped hands, trying to touch all of them at once - the musk I could smell now was coming from between her thighs and not from her perfume - her pussy smelled like it was ready for eating.............