View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004, 09:23 AM
~a little bit naughty~

I feel the rush of excitement at the thought of Sal taking pictures of me. Always being a bit of an exhibitionist it intrigues me to think of her looking at me through the lens of a camera. I suggest the pool would be the best place knowing that we would have total privacy there. When Sal gives her condition that she will do the pictures as long as I agree to do some nudes on the beach I know that I am going to have an amazing weekend with this woman. I quickly agree and we get up to go change and for Sal to gather her equipment, agreeing to meet back at the pool.

Once I am alone in my room I lean against the door and close my eyes for a moment letting out a deep breath. I wonder if she knew how attracted I was to her. I tried to play it so cool, acting the perfect hostess when all the time I could hardly keep my eyes off Sal and the erotic thoughts racing through my mind. When she suggested that we do the photo shoot I could feel my heart racing at the thoughts of the possibilities of being in such an intimate setting.

Going into my large walk-in closet I move to the section that hangs my nicest swimsuits. The ones that aren’t meant for swimming but for catching the eye as one is lounging next to the water. Thumbing through them I finally settle on the wine colored one with the gold trim remembering how the sales lady said it looked beautiful with my blonde hair.

I quickly change into the tiny suit, touch up my make-up, throw on the matching cover-up, my high heels and head back down the stairs to the pool. As I walk up I notice Sal there already. She is wearing a bright blue tankini and matching chiffon cover-up. The color against her red hair and skin is striking. I admire her for a moment and then continue to walk towards her.

“Ta Da!” I call out and do a silly curtsey and smile at her. Suddenly feeling very exposed to this woman holding the camera. She tells me to stay where I am and starts snapping off pictures. Telling me to strike a pose, so I let out giggle and do my best model interpretations for her.

Sal moves to me and poses me the way she wants and I feel myself relax and get into the spirit of it all. There is something erotic and intimate about her hands touch me and then hearing the click of the camera. She is such a professional at what she is doing and I feel myself trusting her completely.

By the time she ask me if I would remove my suit and only wear my sheer cover-up I am so comfortable with her that I don’t even hesitate a moment and stand to shed the suit. Sal continues taking pictures and I wonder what is going on in that beautiful mind of hers as she looks at me. I feel heat course through my body and not because of the warm Florida sunshine.

Sal has me lay on one of the chaise lounges going into different positions. I move from one side to the other and then lay on my back. Closing my eyes and listening to the steady click of the camera. When the sound stops I assume she is adding another chip or deciding what she will have me do next.

I feel her fingers touch my lips and I stay still waiting to see what she will do next. Her hand moves down my neck to touch my breast. I feel my heart stop in anticipation of what she is doing. Her fingers lightly graze my skin and I let out the softest moan. Then Sal’s lips are on mine. So soft, so sweet. My lips part and our tongues touch. A spark of heat shoots between us and the kiss deepens as her hand moves over my already hardened nipple, giving it a pinch and sending a shock of pleasure coursing through me.

I feel Sal move down my body kissing and touching me. My legs open wider and I moan my need for her to continue further. I want her mouth on my sex, her fingers inside me. I can feel my juices flowing and my stomach tightening with her sweet ministrations. I cry out “Yes!” when she captures my clit between her warm, wet lips.

I am lost now to the feelings, the fervor of this hot, sexy woman and what she is doing to me. My hands pinching and pulling my nipples, legs splayed wide apart as she moves closer to lick, suck and probe my pussy. “Oh, yesssss Sal!” I cry out as she enters me with her long, delicate fingers. Sal begins to finger fuck me faster and lick and suck on my clit. The sensations, the knowledge that is it she down between my legs sends me over the edge. I feel my orgasm rising in me and cry out as my thighs tighten around her head, my stomach convulses, back arches and my sweet creamy juices flow from me and into her waiting mouth. “Oh Sal, yessssssss that’s it” I cry out. The tremors continue for several minutes my breathing coming in gasp, chest heaving.

As I calm down Sal moves back up my body and we embrace and share a sweet kiss. I taste myself on her lips and feel desire anew and the need to taste her. But not here I think. I break the kiss and look at her, reaching up to stroke her beautiful red hair. We share a smile that contains a promise for much more to come.

“I want you so much Sal. Let’s go up to the house where we can be more comfortable and where I can give you all the attention you deserve.” “No one is there; Carlotta has gone off to run several errands and won’t be back for some time yet.” We gather up our things and holding hands walk back to the house and enter my bedroom closing the door softly behind us.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking