Thread: Gypsy Bride
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Married Couple

Part One

Over the course of the next eight years, Kendra and Phelan got to know one another first as friends, and then as they got older, as someone that the other loved. Phelan stayed true to his promise to Gustof and never touched her in any inappropriate way. However, it did not stop him from learning the art of pleasureing a woman once HE turned of age. He wanted to make sure that his first time with Kendra was pleasurable not only for him, but especially for her. Each time he had been with the other women, he would then spend time with her. In the presence of either his family or the tribe, they would sit together before the fire. He would hold her in his arms and they would talk. More often than not, this would bring him once again to the point of needing her, but he never return to the "other woman" once he left her.

Kendra enjoyed living with Phelan and his family. She became close friends with his younger sister, Veda. More often than not, the two could be found together. But she was the happiest when the tribes where together again. She was able to visit not only with her family, but with her old friends as well. Then, their duo became a trio; Kendra, Veda, and Verona. When she was not with her friends, she was busy helping Marishka, her mother-in-law, and Veda cook, clean, and mend the clothes. She also took care of Phelan's vardo and his clothing as well. She wanted to be sure that she was the best wife she could be to him.

The eve of her eighteenth birthday came and once again Kendra could be found sitting by the fire in Phelan's lap. She usually wore her long black hari in a single braid, but tonight she had it down. He softly brushed it away from her ear and whispered, "I will be sleeping in my vardo tonight, Kendra. Next to me in my bed." "Phelan," she gasped, "I will not be eighteen until tomorrow. You cannot break your promise to my father after all these years." "I won't be," he husked. "You will be eighteen at the stroke of midnight. I plan to keep you up until then. Then, I will make you mine."

Kendra looked at Phelan with a startled look upon his face. "Phelan," she said with an almost look of horror, "You cannot do that. You have to wait for tomorrow night." "No I don't," he chuckled. "I have spoken with the elders. It was they who said that once midnight passed, and the day of your birth started, you were of age for me to take." He nuzzled her cheek before turning his voice sensual and saying, "I look forward to pleasureing you, Kendra. And to fully making you mine."

All those still awake when midnight came clapped and cheered as Phelan carried Kendra to his vardo. The lanterns had been lite by some of the women. Rose petals had been scattered on the floor and the bed. She slipped out of her soft shoes just as he deeply kissed her for the first time. He pulled her tightly to him, pressing her long lean body to his long, hard, muscular one. One hand slid into her hair, pushing her mouth harder onto his. His other, slid down her back and cupped her bottom, pulling her pelvis area onto his harden member. "MMM," she moaned as she felt his hardness for the first time. "I want you, Kendra," he groaned. "I want to bury myself deep inside of you. I want to show you pleasure that you've experience before." She again moaned as he spoke.

Kendra felt the buttons on her blouse being undone. Part of her wanted to stop Phelan. For so long she had had to deny him what he wanted the most of her. And now, she was able to give it to him. Finally the knowledge that he was allowed too took over and she moaned encouragement. She felt the soft material sliding off her shoulders. She felt his hands grasp her upper arms as he again kissed her. Her silky chemise soon slipped over her head, revealing her ample breasts. "Kendra," he groaned as he sat on the bed, pulling her too him, and resting his face between them. She again moaned as he smothered himself between them.

Kendra gasped as she felt her only remaining article of clothing, her skirt, leave her body. "My God," Phelan groaned, "your body is magnificent." She felt herself falling as he pulled her to the bed. She watched him quickly remove his own shirt. His muscles rippled as his body moved. The thick patch of black curly hair spread across his chest and ran down to the tight pants he wore. She smiled as he quickly removed his boots and pants. In the soft glow of the lantern light, she saw the man she was married too. His body was glorious. She smiled at him as he laid himself beside her.

Phelan laid next to Kendra's naked body for the first time. He slipped one arm under her neck. He took in the sight of her as he deeply breathed in her intoxicating scent. "Has anyone told you what to expect," he asked. "You mean the virginal pain," she blushed. "You're mother told me and your sister what to expect the first time we were with our husbands." He sighed with relief that she knew what to expect a s he smiled at her before kissing down her neck. His free hand explored her body. He heard her moan; her body arching into his hand. He suckled her breasts as his hand touched the soft curls between her legs. Her moan grew louder as his finger slipped into her tightness. His own moan matched hers as he found her very warm and wet. His finger move in and out of her sleekness as his thumb rub her swollen numb. He felt her gasping for air, her breasts rising and falling with each gasp, and the silkness of her juices flowing on his finger.

Phelan couldn't hold back anymore. He moved on top of his bride. With his knees, he parted Kendra's legs. She spread them wide for him. He noted the smile spreading across her face. Her cobolt eyes were filled with desire for him. The exotic slant of them slanted even more as he whispered his love for her. The tip of him slipped into her tightness. He smiled when her heard her gasp. Her eyes closed from the pain as he moved further in, touching the thin membrane as he did. He kissed her deeply as he broke the precious barrier. He felt her nails digging into his arms as embedded himself deep into her.

Phelan kissed Kendra's forehead as he moved in her. He showed her just how much pleasure there was when the pain was gone. Her cries of pain dissipated as moans of pleasure took over. Her warm juices exploded around him as she pulled him tighter to her. "Kendra," he moaned. "Oh Kendra." His need for her consumed him and he felt his own release. For some time, he laid there in her; kissing her face all over before resting his forehead on her shoulder. Together, they laid there in the after glow of their love making; simply enjoying the closeness of each other.