Thread: Fantasies
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2002, 02:46 AM
Master's pet tigress

Send a message via AIM to PlayfulTigress Send a message via Yahoo to PlayfulTigress
Lightbulb

I am a highly sexual person and there isn't much (I've wanted to try that...) I have not tried yet. My ultimate fantasy, though, is to be tied up (either on my back with a spreader bar between my legs or on all fours exposed in doggie style) and fucked by 10-20 very well hung men in a bareback gang bang. Saddly, though, I know this will never happen for various reasons. (The main one being in this day and age I would not have bareback sex with men I did not know very well!)

Another fantasy of mine is to be a milking sub. I would love to get my milk up and have it take a place and purpose in my submission. I would love to have tight breast bondage applied and then be milked as if my breasts were udders. And, I would love to have my nipples sucked on and bitten until they are raw and sore. I would love to be left in that condition for days on end, not allowed to wear a bra. So, that way I would have a painful reminder of who and what I am even when clothed in person.

I do have other fantasies that concern BDSM in some form, but at this hour I think my attention span is slipping some. More later.

~Linds