Thread: Once a year...
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2002, 05:06 AM

Joan was now sucking me into what again was going to be a 5-start blow job. I wanted to cum in her mouth again. She felt so good on my cock. I in return, was determined into getting her to cum again as well, only this time with my tongue. I started fucking her mouth, almost as if it was a practice session. Once I started pumping, she kept her head still and just accomodated my cock with her mouth so that she could take it all. I felt her try to slide down a little so her throat would straighten, thus allowing me full access. I was now able to fuck into her mouth totally. I worked into a rhythm and then started going to work on her. Again, licking, nibbling, rubbing, fingering her sweet pussy. I didn't think I was going to be able to lick her to orgasm, so I started rubbing it as before. Immediately, she started to moan as if I was going to get her off quickly. I started rubbing her to town, I wanted her to cum more than me. She started panting and moaning as she again came. She spanked my ass while she twitched. I just held my cock all the way in her mouth while she enjoyed her orgasm. When she was done, I pulled out and slid Joan over to the edge of the bed. I wanted to cum in her mouth again before we made love so I wouldn't cum immediately when I entered her. I new if she sucked me off, I'd be able to go a while before cumming and I didn't want to embarass myself. So, I brought her headover the edge of the bed and leaned it off a little. I got off the bed and faced her. My cock was staring her right in the eye. I grabbed my cock and moved in on her putting my balls right in her face. She started licking and fondling them. Then, she took one of them into her mouth and gently massaged it. She then did the same to the other. After she was done, she signaled she was ready. I leaned back and brought my cock to her mouth and inserted it. I gently started in and out. Joan was letting me do all the work. She was successful, I was getting so hard. After a couple minutes of doing that, I felt no urge coming on, so I decided the moment had arrived. Although it was a very erotic sight, I wanted nothing more than to fuck Joan right then. I felt the moment was perfect. I pulled out of her and climbed into the bed sliding my arms under her and placing her where I wanted her. I grabbed pillows and put them behind her to prop up her back so she was inclined a bit. Then, I kneeled over her and faced her close. Our eyes met, our noses touched. We could hear and feel eachothers breath on eachother. I grabbed her hair and rolled it behind her ear as she did and put my hand on her face. I fell I was in another world. Joan was just hypnotizing me. It was almost weird how she was drawing me in to her...should I say...soul! We kissed gently and I told her how beautiful I thought she was. She just kind of gave a little grin and kissed me back. She said, "you know, you're a very attractive man". I didn't think so. I must have gave out a look of uncertainty because she then said, "you are". She said she had thought about this for a whole year. I said that I had as well. With that, we joined lips and started passionately kissing eachother. I knew that the moment was now, and the year wait was over. I thought now was the time to get the condom I brought, so I broke our kiss and started to my coat.