View Single Post
Old 06-17-2004, 10:13 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
I entered my secure sleeping quarters and lay in my bed. As the sun rose, I sent out the orders of the day. I entrusted Gisella to look after my Pixie and to make sure that she had clean clothes and food. As the day took control, I slowly entered my slumber. As I did so, I sent out my thoughts to Seraphina to make sure she was alright. She slept deeply, but all was well.

Soon I felt the sun lower and lessen it hold on the world and the glorious moon, Luna, rise to take claim once again. I scanned the castle and detected my servants peparing for my rising. A hot bath drawn and fresh clothes laid out. Gisella was preparing to take Seraphina her evening meal. I sent to Gisella to remember everything about Seraphina and to let my guest know that I would be joining her shortly to explain as much as I can. I scanned Seraphina's thoughts, but was suddenly blocked as I detected that she was reading one of my collections of Shakespeare. She must have realized that since I did not visit sooner that I was a Vampyre. Oh well, I will expect anything once I arrive.