Thread: Tashkent
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 11:24 PM
>squint<

Tashkent - CHAPTER TWO

I stepped onto the street and was greeted by a blast of blazingly hot, dry air. I looked up: not a cloud in the whole yellow-blue sky. The desert indeed!

The walk to Mark’s place was brief, but it gave me an idea of what the area was like. The streets were paved, but rather dusty. I could find only small patches of grass, despite the high overhang of some large trees that seemed to get water from small irrigation ditches that criss-crossed the ground. There were very few windows out onto the street. Mostly, I passed wall after white-washed wall. I could hear cars and buses out on the main street, but not a single car passed me as I walked through the neighborhood. This was definitely not America.

I got out my keys and let myself in through the large outer gate at Mark’s house. I saw no sign of him in the courtyard, so I called out his name. No answer. I felt a little like I was trespassing, but I knew Mark had let it be known that I could let myself in any time. When I got to the door of the actual house, I saw a note.

“Gotta work at the university today. Summer school,” it said. “Be back after classes. Will call you. Get some rest!”

I left the note where it was, walked in through the unlocked door, and made a bee-line for the kitchen. The heat of the day had made me weak with hunger and I rummaged around for something wuick and easy. No cereal. Nothing for sandwiches. What a bummer. I grabbed an apple and some cheese and decided to try some of the weird round bread that was sitting on the table.

As I sat down to eat, I noticed some photographs neatly stacked on the table. I began to leaf through them as I ate, hoping to find out some more about Mark’s life in this place. They appeared to be pictures of mark and some university students on some kind of outing. They were not in the city: It looked more like a retreat center or something.

One of the girls was quite striking. He was taller than the others – probably 5-foot-9 or so. She had such an interesting, pretty and captivating face. She had a fair complexion and round, pink cheeks framed by long, blond hair. She wore the type of expression that indicated intelligence, perceptiveness and probably a bit of wit. As I stared at her, she looked back at me through the photo as if she knew me and understood me.

I shook my head. What was it with me? Ever since I’d landed in Tashkent I seemed to be attracted to every woman I saw! Well, that was actually true. There were other girls in the photos that didn’t really jump out at me like this one had.

I kept going through the photos.

Toward the end of the stack, there were several shots of the group at a swimming pool. I scanned the photos for the blond girl and found one of her in a sporty blue bikini standing thigh-deep in the water. She had fairly small breasts and an athletic build. Her fairly broad shoulders made her look a lot like a competitive swimmer. She had very toned legs and well defined, sexy abs. She looked quite young, though. I wondered how old she was. My best guess would have put her at 16 or 17.

I quickly glanced through the few remaining photos until I came to the last one.

This was a very different picture. A girl – probably 18 or 19 year old – was posing for a photo in a skimpy black bikini by the tall wall that lined one side of the pool area. Obviously trying to be sexy, she was petite and very nicely built but, unfortunately, rather plain-looking. Not that she was ugly, but she just didn’t have a very attractive face. That said, however, she had a hot body. She was turned three-fourths of the way away from the viewer, and she stood a few feet from the wall on her tip-toes with her arms outstretched to the wall for support and her cute little ass thrust up high. Equally impressive was the partial view of her full breasts, barely restrained by the small top she was wearing. She wasn’t obscenely big-chested, but she certainly appeared to have a lot of cleavage for such a small frame. Her face was turned to look over her shoulder at the viewer and the look on her face was a mixture of seduction and insecurity.

I didn’t really know how to feel about the photo. On the one hand, I had a growing hard-on. On the other hand, there was something about her expression that made me feel something … pity, concern … I wasn’t sure.
I decided not to look at her face.

Her shoulder-length hair was quite wet and it clung to her damp skin. A few streams of water were visible on their way down her back to slide around her waist. Her olive skin looked very smooth, though I thought I could just make out some goose bumps on her arms. Her very narrow waist led to slim hips that nicely framed her tight little butt. My eyes traced the shape of her ass as it led to her inner thighs. There the damp crotch of her bikini bottoms seemed to cling to what was surely her shaved pussy. Minus the face, this was a great picture for jerking off, and my dick was responding appropriately as it began to strain against my pants.

I wondered, though, what the deal was between mark and this girl. I glanced back through the stack of photos. This was the only picture of her in the whole set. Maybe, I thought, she’d been the photographer for all the other pictures. So … had Mark taken this one?

I was curious and I suddenly got the urge to poke around Mark’s house to see what I could find.

First, I checked out the room he had called his office. It looked more like a gym with a desk, though, as it contained weights, mats, a few mirrors, a bench and even a treadmill. The desk by the window was strewn with papers, all of which looked to be work-related. I wasn’t exactly sure what he did at this university, but I was definitely interested in finding out.

The desk drawers were locked, though, so I decided to check out his bedroom, which was in the back of the house. It was big and featured a large TV with a Playstation and a bunch of games. On the night stand I spotted a few more stacks of photos and I decided to check them out.

The first was just scenery, but the second had pictures of young people at a party in mark’s house. I sat down on the bed and began to flip through them. I soon found one of the petite girl in the other set of photos. In this shot, she was smiling with friends, facing the camera. She was wearing a knee-length skirt and a tight, stretchy, flowery top that revealed her curves nicely.
I had guessed right about her breasts. They were exquisite. It was hard for me to tell what her cup size was – she was so slender and, at most, 5-foot-2 – but they were so full, so perfectly round, that my mouth began to water at the sight of them.

My mind turned quickly to the memory of her young pussy, hugged tightly by her dripping bikini bottoms. I began to rub my swelling penis through my jeans. What the hell, I thought to myself. I laid back, undid my jeans, reached into my boxers and pulled out my dick. As I started stroking myself, I tried to imagine what fucking such a short girl would be like. I reveled in the thought of how it would feel to bury my full seven inches of cock in her tight hole.

“Sechas! Minutku!”

A loud female voice in the hallway outside the door shattered my fantasy and shocked me back to reality.

Fuck! I scrambled to tuck my dick back into my pants and straighten the pictures I’d been looking at. My mind raced as I heard the sound of a woman’s heels on the wood floor outside the bedroom door. Then I heard Mark yell something from the other side of the house.

The footsteps stopped.

“Ya idu!” she shouted back, and I heard her turn and head back down the hall.

I couldn’t believe it! I must have been so into jacking off that I hadn’t heard Mark come home. How stupid! Well, I certainly didn’t want to give away the fact that I’d been snooping around ... and masturbating, but hiding out in the bedroom was just not an option. I thought for a moment and decided I would go out and tell mark I’d been sleeping on his bed since the guest room was still a mess.

I roughed up the sheets a bit more for effect and looked down to see if my hard-on had subsided. Everything was OK.

I opened the door and walked down the hall. But as I was about to round the corner and step into the kitchen I heard the distinctive sigh of a woman and the sound of kissing. I froze.

I could tell they were making out and I didn’t particularly want to disturb them, but I figured as long as I acted innocent about the whole thing, any awkwardness would soon fade. I decided to venture a peek.

Mark and a girl were kissing near the door to his “office.” It took me all of about 2 seconds to recognize the girl as the one I’d just been fantasizing about. She was in a short, black tube skirt and a white, translucent blouse.
Mark’s face was obscured by the girl’s passionate kisses. Her eyes were closed and she had both of her arms wrapped tightly up around his neck. She dropped one of her arms slowly down his chest and abdomen, pausing briefly before plunging down to his pants and feeling for his cock.

I stood back from the corner and took a long, slow breath.

Mark let out a low moan from the other room. I could only imagine what was going on. And my dick was clearly dying for me to take another look. I knew it was risky, but I felt compelled to watch.

The girl had unzipped Mark’s pants, reached in and begun to massage his dick as she kissed his chest through his shirt, searching for his nipples.

“On tak bolshoi,” she whispered, which I understood as, “It’s so big.”

I couldn’t understand what he whispered back and I dared not move to get any closer. If either of them turned their heads slightly, I would be found out.

He must have been enjoying it, though, because a smile of satisfaction crossed his face. After just a moment of this, though, Mark’s expression clearly changed. The smile faded and he took her by the chin, lifted her face and looked long and hard into her eyes. She whispered something softly. He paused. She whimpered and whispered again.

Suddenly, he gripped her by the waist and, practically lifting her petite body of the ground, forced her back against the door frame. She gasped but said nothing.

With one arm still holding her up in the doorway, he reached down with the other and slowly lifted her short skirt to reveal her silky thighs and her scantily clad pussy. She sighed and he looked into her lust-filled eyes and smiled faintly as he pulled her panties aside and began to stroke her pussy. She groaned with desire.

“Damn, that’s a nice, slick pussy,” he said in English.

He paused and, with both hands, quickly unbuttoned her blouse, removed it, and then took a step back to look at her. She stood there trembling in her heels, with only her thong, her bra, and her skirt bunched up around her waist to protect her from his gaze. She bit her lip and looked up at him.

Again, he smiled with a look of assuredness. And then, never breaking his gaze, he began to take off his clothes right in front of her. I’d noticed the night before that he seemed to be in better shape than he had been in college, but I could see when Mark took his shirt off that he was not only in better shape, but he was really cut.

His pants came next and I noticed the girl staring at the healthy bulge in his briefs. She made a move to touch him, but he quickly grabbed her wrist and said, “No, no. I’m in charge here.”

She looked down, her chest heaving. She’d understood him well enough, I guess. I didn’t know how much English she knew, but she wouldn’t have needed much to catch his meaning.

Mark then slowly lowered his briefs to his knees and then, one leg at a time, removed them completely. When he stood upright even I was surprised at the girth of his erect dick. The girl looked like she was in shock. It wasn’t that it was long. He had probably an average 5-and-a-half or 6 inches of length. But the thing that stood before this petite girl was a pulsing love rod that seemed to me to be, at the very least, 2 inches in diameter if not more.

She glanced up at him. I couldn’t see her expression exactly, so I could only imagine what she might be thinking.

“Davai,” he said, meaning “come on,” and he led her by the back of her neck into his office.

Their move gave me an opportunity to get closer, and I stepped out from behind the corner and quietly approached Mark’s office. As I crept through the kitchen and up to the door I realized I could see Mark and the girl in the reflection of a large mirror that lined a good deal of one of the walls in the office.

The girl’s bra had been undone by the time I could see what was happening and she stood before him – eyes lowered – with her gorgeous, voluptuous tits pointing right at him. It was amazing how little they sagged, considering how big they looked on her. Mark took them in his hands and began to knead them resolutely. He was clearly enjoying the feel of them and, after a few moments of his caresses, the girl closed her eyes and began to moan with increasing pleasure.

Glancing up at him, she reached tentatively for his bulging dick and clasped it with her hand, not even able to encompass half its girth. He didn’t object so she began to stroke him slowly, occasionally pausing to fondle his hefty balls. Her nipples were becoming so erect, so hard with simply his touch that I wondered if the girl might cum before he even entered her. Her back was arched toward him and he bent to lick and suck those sweet, increasingly enlarged nipples.

“Unhhhhh,” she gasped as he took one of her nipples in his mouth. Her knees weakened and it seemed she would have collapsed if he hadn’t been holding her tightly at the waist. God, how she wanted him!

At this point, my own dick was aching, practically begging for some attention. So I quietly unzipped my pants and began to firmly stroke my own growing cock.

Her cries grew louder, more insistent, and he continued to stimulate her nipples with his mouth: nibbling, licking, teasing, sucking. She was feverish with passion. Her chest was heaving and she began to yell something at him in Russian that I could only intuitively understand.

Still supporting her body with one of his well muscled arms, he reached down with one hand, pushed her thin panties aside, and dipped his middle finger into her very wet pussy.

“Ahhhh!” the girl cried sharply, her face suddenly very flushed.

She was so hot, her body so amazing, I had to slow my own movements down to keep from cumming at the sight of her.

Mark twisted his finger around in her, covering it with her juices and slid it up to her engorged clit. His touch sent her reeling.

“Oooohhh! Ooohh!”

He began making quick circles around her clit, while he sucked one of her nipples deep into his mouth. She screamed and came.

“Da! Da! Da! Oooohhhh! Ohhhhhhh!”

When her spasms subsided, he drew her up to him and kissed her mouth. She whimpered softly, her arms still hanging limply at her sides. Finally she opened her eyes and smiled. There was something very beautiful about her face at that moment, and I again slowed my own masturbating and tried to calm down.

Mark smiled back at her briefly. Then he sat her down on the bench he used for his workouts, took her by the head and directed her lips to his thick, throbbing cock. Her initial shock at his girth had given way by now to an eagerness to please that more than made up for her apparent lack of prowess.

She was clearly not to sure what to do with his dick at first, as she began by simply kissing the head and then licking the shaft. But she soon developed a taste for it and, after a few minutes, began taking more and more of his large member into her mouth.

The sight of her mouth being stretched by Mark’s cock was incredible. I knew it had to be a tight fit and I honestly didn’t know how he seemed to be so nonchalant about it. He was simply looking down at her, holding her by the back of the head, smiling to himself. I, on the other hand, was struggling to keep from cumming in my hand.

She continued pleasuring him for another several minutes and, though she was really only able to take maybe an inch or two of him in her mouth, she was stroking him firmly with both hands and pausing periodically to get his shaft all wet with her tongue. I thought she was doing a hell of a job for such an apparently young girl.

Finally, Mark showed signs of getting worked up. He rolled his head back a bit and let out a deep moan.

The girl continued her assault on his dick, but she moved one of her hands down to her pussy and began to finger herself. Soon, her moans were matching his and she drove a second and then a third finger into her sopping love hole. I could see the shine of her juices on the upholstered bench between her thighs.

It was fantastic, and I was so rock hard, I couldn’t believe it.

Mark must have noticed her fingers buried deep inside her pussy and taken it as a sign, because he suddenly pulled away from her and, laying her down on her back along the workout bench, positioned himself over her. As he loomed over her, she again bit her lip, looking up at him with a touch of trepidation and a whole lot of lust in her eyes.

He reached down and took her by the waist, pulling her toward himself so that her ass hung just over the edge of the bench and her back arched slightly. Then, supporting his weight on the bench with one strong arm, he lowered himself slightly, grabbed the base of his cock, and began rubbing her clit with the swollen, dark purple head.

Her body soon began to writhe and the air was punctuated by her breathtaking cries of pleasure. Her beautiful breasts heaved with each heavy breath. The small of her back arched and never touched the bench as she moved.

After a few minutes of this, she seemed to be struggling to raise herself up and reach out for him. I didn’t understand what she was doing at first, but soon I saw that she wanted desperately to take hold of his ass and force him into her. She was babbling incomprehensibly in Russian, trying shamelessly to force her pussy onto his dick somehow.

I was going crazy myself. I barely had to touch my stiff stick and I was near orgasm.

He looked down at her with a mixture of bewilderment, delight and animal lust … and he obliged.

The head of his substantial shaft, glistening with the girl’s copious juices, slipped relatively easily into her hungry pussy. She cried out for more.
“Dai esho!”

Mark began to push his thickness into her. Her sighs turned to guttural moans.

“Boja moi!” she screamed: “Oh my god!”
He backed out and pushed in deeper. Again, he retreated and then slowly thrust even more deeply into her. The girl’s gorgeous chest heaved as she struggled to take him. Her young pussy was surely stretched to the limit and she moaned deeply as she tilted her head to the side, her eyes closed and her brow wrinkled with a twinge of pain. Suddenly, her eyes opened wide and she screamed in English: “Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Mark pushed his whole, massive pole deep inside the young girl’s tight, slippery cunt. He pulled back out nearly all the way and then forcefully rammed his whole length into her.

The girl screamed in ecstasy. Her eyes rolled back into her head and then forward again. Her mouth was hanging open. I looked, enthralled, into her eyes as Mark again plunged his rod deep into her waiting hole with a grunt. Her scream this time was a shout. She was begging him for everything. He pushed himself into her again. In her eyes I could see that she wanted her pussy to be stretched and used like a fuck toy. She was giving her petite body to him completely.

Again he slammed into her, howling loudly.

“Da!” she yelled at him. “Davai! Dai menye!” She was calling for him: “Give it to me!”

I stared at her face, mesmerized by her sex, her lust, her desire for him. Yet again, Mark violently crashed into her. Then again. And again. My god! Her moans were overwhelming. Yet again! The girl looked possessed and her tiny body shook with each forceful thrust of his manly girth. Mark pulled completely out of her, and again shoved his manhood all the way into her, this time following it up with a long series of rapidly accelerating thrusts. The girl was practically drooling and, as she finally let go a wild scream that pierced the air, she shut her eyes and launched into an orgasm like I’d never seen or heard of before.

And it was then, when I lost eye contact with her, that I suddenly became aware that her eyes had been fixed on me as Mark had fucked her.

The knowledge that she had seen me as I gawked at her made my throbbing dick burst into wave after wave of orgasm. I couldn’t control myself and I came violently into my hand and onto the floor. I hoped beyond hope that the euphoric sounds of the girl’s own orgasm had masked mine. But I really didn’t care. Nothing could keep me from staying to look again at the girl as she was relentlessly fucked by Mark.

As my own spasms subsided, I saw that the girl was still transfixed in her own orgasmic experience. She was gasping now, then moaning, then again crying out as a second or third wave hit her and Mark continued to plow into her, spreading her, using her.

After that wave subsided, she looked at me very directly and grinned, then gasped again and closed her eyes as her body jerked under Mark’s unyielding attack.

“Uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh,” was all she could mutter.

Finally Mark slid out of her. He was dripping with sweat, but he lifted her body, turned her around and bent her over, positioning one leg on the bench and letting her stand on the other. The girl grabbed hold of the bars at the end of the bench for support as Mark again slid his giant purple girth into her very wet, very stretched pussy.

“Damn, that’s good,” he said as he entered her.

She merely moaned in response. I could no longer see her face.

Mark took her by the waist and began to firmly and quickly pound her with increasing abandon. I felt my dick inexplicably harden again as I watched this display of wanton lust play out in front of me. At this point the only thing I could see was Mark’s ass and balls as he slammed the girl again and again. But just the sounds of their passion were enough to embolden me and I inched out into the doorway to get a better view.

Now I could see one of the girl’s gorgeous boobs as it swung below her, bouncing to the rhythm of Mark’s pounding thrusts. She again began to cry out as her tight pussy contracted around Mark’s long-lasting cock. Her cries increased and morphed into a long, low growl. She got louder and Mark, himself turning red, began forcing himself into her even faster, grunting and moaning as he did so.

Finally, three loud, unearthly gasps came up from somewhere deep inside of the girl and again she came ferociously, filling the room with strange and beautiful screams of orgasmic delight.

This was the end for Mark, too. He let out his own final roar and emptied himself into her as the force of his uncontrollable spasms knocked the girl off balance and her shoulder fell to the bench with a thud.

I stood there for a moment, staring at them as they lay: a twisted mess of flesh and sweat. My own dick was still standing at attention, as if in salute.
But I blinked and came to my senses long enough to realize I probably needed to go. I stuffed my dick in my pants again, grabbed my handkerchief and wiped up the mess on the floor, and then quietly made my way out of the kitchen and to the front door.

My escape was almost complete, but as I opened the door it let out a small but unmistakably obvious screech.

I was caught.

Instinctively, I tried to think of a plan. I came up with one, but I knew it would only work if the girl decided not to give me away. I had to go for it.

“Hello?” I said. “Anybody here? Mark?”